Importing emails from one email account to another allows easy access to all your mails at one place. Apart from this, there can be other reasons for a user to import emails from one email account to another. Almost every email service provides this option. Here is a simple guide that can be followed to use import option in Verizon account. You can conveniently import emails to your Verizon account by following the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Verizon message center and go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- In the Settings page, from the left navigation, select the ‘Import’ option.
- Select ‘Import POP3 emails’ option to start the import process.
- In the next window, select ‘Add email’ option and provide the required information.
- Upon confirmation, it will start importing the emails to your Verizon email account.
- Once the process is complete, you can access all emails from Verizon account.
This will save your time of logging-in to different accounts and checking the mails. You can also utilize this feature to keep all important emails in one email account. In case any issue occurs while completing the above process, contact Verizon Tech Support. Still looking for something else? Feel free to contact Verizon Official Customer Support Service to get your issues resolved.