Developed by Google, Android is world’s most used operating systems on mobile devices. The operating system is specially designed for touchscreen mobile devices. The touch gesture is based on real word actions comprising tapping, swiping and pinching. Android OS is user-friendly and is compatible with multiple devices such as TV, Camera, Gaming Consoles, PCs and several other electronics.
How to Contact Android Customer Service?
In case of any issue with your Android devices, you can always seek assistance from the official Android customer service team by any of the following communication mediums:
- Google Android Support: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en#topic=7311597
Why You Need Android Customer Service Help
Being a Google product, Android is fast, reliable and secure operating system to use. However, Like other operating systems, Android is also vulnerable to several technical issues and glitches. Some of such issues are mentioned below.
- Battery Life: One of the most reported problems by Android users has been noticed related to the battery.
- Sluggish Performance: Slow device performance is another common issue which generally occurs because of internal storage getting the full or multiple application running in the background.
- Connectivity Issue: Problem connecting to other devices via Bluetooth, or error connecting to wifi or mobile network is a common issue in Android.
- Synching Problem: Sometimes synchronization issue can also affect your experience with Android device when trying to sync with, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
- App Crashes: Application in Android devices can crash due to different reasons. Force stopping and restarting the app may help fix the issue in some cases.