Developed by Intuit, QuickBooks is an accounting software, mainly used by small and medium-sized businesses. QuickBooks offer both on-premises accounting apps and cloud-based versions. It basically helps in managing business payments, bills, and payroll functions.
How to Contact QuickBooks Customer Service Number?
In case of any issues or errors related to QuickBooks, you can always get assistance from official QuickBooks Customer Service Number or other communication mediums.
- FAQ Support: https://community.intuit.com/products/quickbooks-help-en-us
- Contact QuickBooks: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact
Common Issues with QuickBooks
Like any other accounting software, several issues and errors are common with QuickBooks as well. Some of the most common QuickBooks issues are listed below:
- Updating Data File Fails: When trying to upgrade QuickBooks from one version to the newer version, you may find that the new version is not reading the older version’s data.
- Connection to the Data File Fails: Due to a network issue, the problem of weak or no connectivity with the data file can occur.
- Slow Performance: This problem occurs when you try to run multi-user mode. The problem occurs due to insufficient space and numerous other reasons.
- Unable to Located Data File Server: Missing server manager or service manager not running if the main cause that leads to a problem in locating data file server.