Linux is an open-source operating system software developed for both desktop and server use. Originally, Linux was developed for personal computers; however, later, it was also made available for other platforms, especially Android OS on smartphones. The operating system is free to use, and anyone can customize it as per their requirements for both personal and professional use.
How to Contact Linux Support Service
In case of any issues with your Linux operating system, you can seek quick assistance from the following Linux support service communication mediums.
- Customer Support Number: +1 888 9861322
- Linux Forum Support: ubuntuforums.org
- Ask Ubuntu Support: https://askubuntu.com/?_ga=2.268995761.1725277578.1511157855-103064078.1511157855
- Help Section: https://help.ubuntu.com/?_ga=2.268995761.1725277578.1511157855-103064078.1511157855
Common Issues with Linux Computers
While Linux comes with great customization opportunities and functionalities, it is also vulnerable to numerous common issues. Some of the common problems that Linux users face are given below.
- Installation Failure: Media issues, damaged installation CDs, corrupt data on the USB drive, etc., are the most common reasons for the failure of Linux installation on users’ devices.
- System Hanging: Like other Operating Systems, Linux is also prone to freezing or hanging issues during operation. The issue usually occurs during startup.
- Slow Performance: Though it is lightweight, however, many Linux users report sluggish performance in Linux OS, which can be caused due to both software and hardware factors.
- GRUB-based Boot Error: Getting a Grand Unified Bootloader (GRUB) issue suddenly after a system
- Weak System Security: Improper management of the Linux system sometimes makes it vulnerable to online attacks.