Importing emails from one email account to another allows easy access to all your emails in one place. Apart from this, there can be other reasons for a user to import emails from one email account to another. Almost every email service provides this option. Here is a simple guide that can be followed to use the import option in Verizon account.
Steps to Import Your Email Account In Verizon
- Login to your Verizon message center and go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- In the Settings page, from the left navigation, select the ‘Import’ option.
- Select ‘Import POP3 emails’ option to start the import process.
- In the next window, select ‘Add email’ option and provide the required information.
- Upon confirmation, it will start importing the emails to your Verizon email account.
- Once the process is complete, you can access all emails from Verizon account.
This will save you time logging into different accounts and checking the emails. You can also utilize this feature to keep all important emails in one email account. In case any issue occurs while completing the above process, contact Verizon Tech Support. Still, looking for something else? Feel free to contact Verizon’s Official Customer Support Service to get your issues resolved.