Are your friends complaining about spam emails from your SBCGlobal email address? This means someone has hacked your account and is using it to hack information from your friends too. Assuming that the email is from you, some even provide their personal info to the hacker.
In order to resolve this issue, SBCGlobal offers a reset password option that allows you to regain access to your account. In order to reset the password, you are required to follow the steps given below:
Steps To Reset SBCGlobal Email Password
- Login to your SBCGlobal account and go to ‘Settings’ option.
- On the ‘Settings’ page, you will have to go to the ‘Log’ section.
- Find the option to change password and click on it. Enter your new password (make a strong one).
- Simply hit the ‘Save’ button and your new password will be active instantly.
- To check if the new password is working fine, sign in again to your SBCGlobal account with it.
If you were using this same password with other online accounts, you are not done yet. You have to change the password of all those accounts. This time make a unique password for every account. Keep the password strong with a combination of numbers, alphabets, and special characters.
In case your password issue isn’t resolved, take assistance from the SBCGlobal customer support team.