HP printers are stylish and versatile to use at home and offices. You can find them for different needs such as small work teams, business requirements, commercial and industrial presses, etc., sometimes little glitches can interrupt the printing experience. Here is a solution to one such common error. Do you see the error ‘Unable to print this document? If yes, you can consider the following measures to solve the printing issue with your HP printer:
- Check that you are connected to the printer. To do this; go to Control Panel in your computer and then click on ‘Devices and Printers’ tab in your control panel. If you are connected to the HP printer, you will see a tick icon inside a green circle or any other connection sign with the name of the printer.
- If you are not connected with the printer, establish the connection.
- If you are connected to the printer, try restarting your printer and the computer as well.
- Make sure that both the printer and the computer are connected with the internet connection (Wireless or Ethernet.) the best way to check is take a print out of configuration page. It will show you connection status.
- If that does not work, try uninstalling (this is necessary before you proceed with installing a new driver) and re-install the driver as the driver may have been corrupted. You should download the latest driver from HP customer support page.
- Some printers require printer software, make sure that you have installed it and it is running properly. Some HP printers offer Basic and Full Feature driver software; download the Full Feature printer software. It is recommended to download it from the official Software and Driver downloads page here (https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers) on HP Customer Support.
These fixes will surely solve your printing issues. If not, report your issue to the official HP support center.