Headquartered in Irving, Texas and a subsidiary of Vistra Energy, TXU Energy is one of the largest retail electricity providers in the country, serving both residential as well as business customers in deregulated regions of the Texas state since 2002. TXU Energy has customers from construction/ builders/ developers, residential, business/ commercial, and landlords/ property managers. No matter which category that you fall under, you can always get in touch with the right customer agent by checking out the contact information of TXU Energy. If you need to contact TXU construction customer services for your ongoing issues, here are some of the easiest ways to reach out to the authorized personnel.
TXU Customer Services Phone Number and Working Hours
Whether you are looking for some expert advice or want to speak to a TXU agent about a particular problem or are seeking assistance to avail of new service, you must dial the TX customer services phone numbers (about your issues). Below, we bring you an array of TXU customer phone numbers. Dial the number as per your need and obtain an effective solution in no time. Have a look –
|Customer Services||Phone Numbers||Working Hours (Availability)|
|For Residential Queries||800-818-6132||Round-the-clock|
|For Bill Payment||800-818-6132||Round-the-clock|
|For DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth) Area Customers||972-791-2888||Round-the-clock|
|For Residential New Customers||855-750-0899||Round-the-clock|
|Business/ Commercial Customer Service||888-399-5501||Mon – Fri (7 am – 7 pm)|
|Business – New Customer Sales||855-881-0489||Mon – Fri (7 am – 7 pm)
Saturday (8 am – 5 pm)
|Apartment & Property Management Services||800-316-2135||Mon – Fri (8 am – 5 pm)|
|Construction & Builder Services||800-711-9112||Mon – Fri (8 am – 5:30 pm)|
How to Contact TXU Construction Customer Services?
Are you planning to build a new property that needs electricity? Are you facing issues about getting permits? Do you have questions about the local TDU? When you are dealing with all these queries, you should dial the number given in the table above. The customer service representatives are at your service and can be reached during working hours.
- Phone Service Support: The most preferred mode to reach out to professionals is to dial the TXU Construction Customer Services phone number. The service line (800-711-9112) is open from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5:30 pm.
- Email Support: If you are someone who believes things should be done properly, you may prefer writing an email. Knowledgeable professionals can also be reached at [email protected]. Write down your queries and expect to receive a reply very soon.
- Submit Feedback: Whether you have received two bills around the same time or haven’t received any bill, you can access the feedback form and submit your query. Access the form (https://www.txu.com/help-center/contact-us/email-form.aspx?requestloc=executive), select an inquiry type, and enter your comments in the “Comments” field. Don’t forget to enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, etc. If you want, you can give details of your Street Number, Street Name, City, Account Number, Zip Code, etc. After giving out all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Social Media Websites: If you are on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, you can access the official page of TXU at https://www.facebook.com/TXUEnergy/, https://twitter.com/txuenergy?lang=en, and https://www.instagram.com/txuenergy/?hl=en and send direct messages. The social media handle of TXU is quite effective and you will likely receive an immediate response.
- TXU FAQs: Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page, choose your category, and get the ideal answers to your queries.
Use the above-furnished methods to get your queries resolved.