Boasting 26 parks across North America, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, more commonly known as Six Flags, is the largest operator of water parks in Mexico, Canada, and the United States. Founded in the 60s, Six Flags has the 7th-highest attendance in the world and is the largest regional theme park company on the planet. For more than six decades, the Company has entertained millions of families with thrilling rides, world-class roller coasters, unique attractions, and outstanding water parks.
Have you had a chance to visit one of its properties in the U.S.A. or Canada or Mexico? Or, are you planning to visit with your family and need assistance? You can reach Six Flags by phone or email or through its official social media platforms. The best way to get all the assistance with anything at all is through the Six Flags help number. Each of their parks has its separate help number and contact details. We will discuss them all here.
Call on the Six Flags Customer Service Help Number or Write a Letter
Your incessant quests for the Six Flags help number ends here. Our experts have done the homework to fetch you all the contact details – phone number, email address, live support, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and mailing address.
- Six Flags Official Phone Number for Instant Solution: This is the most feasible and fastest way to get your queries resolved. Get your phone and start dialing –
|Properties||Park Information||Guest Relations|
|Six Flags America||301-249-1500||301-249-1500 x3289|
|Six Flags Great America||847-249-INFO (4636)||847-249-INFO (4636)|
|Six Flags Fiesta Texas||210-697-5000||210-697-5050|
|Six Flags Discovery Kingdom||707-644-4000|
|Six Flags Hurricane Harbor-Arlington, Texas||817-265-3356||817-265-3356 x3867|
|Six Flags Great Adventure||732-928-2000||732-928-2000 x2838|
|Six Flags Magic Mountain||661-255-4100||661-255-4103|
|Six Flags New England||413-786-9300 x0||413-786-9300 x0|
|Six Flags Hurricane Harbor-Los Angeles||661-255-4527||661-255-4103|
|Six Flags Mexico||52(55) 53 39 36 00||52(55) 53 39 36 00 x1426 and x1234|
|Six Flags Hurricane Harbor-New Jersey||732-928-2000||732-928-2000|
|Six Flags Over Georgia||770-948-9290|
|Six Flags St. Louis||636-938-5300||636-938-5300 Option 1-1-0|
|Six Flags Over Texas||817-640-8900||817-640-8900 x3139|
|Six Flags White Water||770-948-9290||770-590-4067|
|The Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor||518-824-6000||518-824-6000, ext. 6060|
- Send a Note: Have something to say? Choose a park, give your name, email address, enter your message subject, and details. Then, choose your issue category, your account, and pass ID. Now, click on the “Submit” button. Your query will be submitted and the concerned department will revert you soon.
- Mailing Address to Send Letter: You can directly send letters if you don’t have access to your phone or the Internet. Here are the mailing addresses that you are looking for –
- Six Flags Corporate Offices: 1000 Ballpark Way Arlington, Texas 76011 230 Park Avenue, 16th Floor New York, NY 10169
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: 1001 Fairgrounds Drive Vallejo, California 94589 Janine Durette, Park President Park Information 707-644-4000
- Six Flags America: P.O. Box 4210 Largo, Maryland 20775 Richard G Pretlow II, Park President Park Information 301-249-1500 Guest Relations 301-249-1500 x3289
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas: 17000 IH-10 West San Antonio, Texas 78257 Jeffrey Siebert, Park President Park Information 210-697-5000 Guest Relations 210-697-5050
- Six Flags Great America: 542 N. Route 21 Gurnee, Illinois 60031 Hank Salemi, Park President Park Information 847-249-INFO (4636) Guest Relations 847-249-INFO (4636)
- Six Flags Over Texas:O. Box 90191 Arlington, Texas 76004 Ron McKenzie, Park President Park Information 817-640-8900 Guest Relations 817-640-8900 x3139
- Six Flags Great Adventure: Route 537, P.O. Box 120 Jackson, New Jersey 08527 John Winkler, Park President Park Information 732-928-2000 Guest Relations 732-928-2000 x2838
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor-Los Angeles: 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway Valencia, California 91355 Don McCoy, Park President Park Information 661-255-4527 Guest Relations 661-255-4103
- Six Flags New England: 1623 Main Street Agawam, Massachusetts 01001 Peter Carmichael, Park President Park Information 413-786-9300 x0 Guest Relations 413-786-9300 x0
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor-Arlington, Texas: 1800 Lamar Boulevard Arlington, Texas 76006 Ron McKenzie, Park President Park Information 817-265-3356 Guest Relations 817-265-3356 x3867
- Six Flags Over Georgia: 275 Riverside Parkway Austell, Georgia 30168 Dale Kaetzel, Park President Park Information 770-948-9290
- Six Flags Magic Mountain: 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway Valencia, California 91355 Don McCoy, Park President Park Information 661-255-4100 Guest Relations 661-255-4103
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor-New Jersey: Route 537, P.O. Box 120 Jackson, New Jersey 08527 John Winkler, Park President Park Information 732-928-2000 Guest Relations 732-928-2000
- Six Flags White Water: 250 N. Cobb Parkway #100 Marietta, Georgia 30062 Dale Kaetzel, Park President Park Information 770-948-9290 Guest Relations 770-590-4067
- Six Flags Mexico: Carretera Picacho al Ajusco #1500 Col. Heroes de Padierna Mexico, D.F. C.P. 14200 Park Information 52(55) 53 39 36 00 Guest Relations 52(55) 53 39 36 00 x1426 and x1234
- Six Flags St. Louis: P.O. Box 60 Eureka, Missouri 63025 Phil Liggett, Park President Park Information 636-938-5300 Guest Relations 636-938-5300 Option 1-1-0
- La Ronde: 22, Chemin MacDonald Ile Sainte-Helene Montreal (Quebec) Canada H3C 6A9 Park Information 514-397-2000
- The Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor: 1172 State Route 9 Queensbury, NY 12804 Rebecca Wood, Park President Park Information: 518-824-6000 Guest Relations: 518-824-6000, ext. 6060
- Six Flags Social Media Websites: Reach out to its social media sites and see the current trends. You can get in touch with Six Flags customer service through these link –
- Six Flags Live Chat Support: Go to the Six Flags website and look for the live chat option at the bottom of the home page. Click on the “Chat” option as it would expand and you will easily be able to tell your issues.
Hopefully, these options will prove in handy to resolve your queries as soon as possible.
One thought on “Six Flags Customer Service Contact Number, Email Support, and Other Details”
I’m trying get Sixflag card but it won’t let me pay 4 it