Lenovo is one of the leading names in the Computer Industry. It designs, develops, manufactures, and sells personal computers (PC), Tablet computers, and Laptops.
It is said that Lenovo is the world’s largest PC vendor by unit sales since 2013. Whether you want to check your order status, update drivers, or how-to guides or want to get any issue resolved in your Lenovo computers, the company offers excellent customer support for the users.
How to Contact Official Lenovo Customer Service Team
Connecting with the official Lenovo customer service team is quite easy. The company provides multiple ways to get your issues or queries resolved. Following are some of the communication lines through which users can contact Lenovo customer support.
- Online Support Link: click here
- Phone Support Number: 1-800-3000-9991
- Live Chat Support Link: N/A
- Email Support: N/A
- Community Support Link: click here
Why You Need Lenovo Customer Service?
You need to contact Lenovo customer service if you face any of the below problems –
- Mother Board Problem: The motherboard is one of the most vulnerable parts for causing startup issues.
- Graphics Issues: Sometimes users find the display to be freezing frequently, giving distorted video while playing games, watching videos, or running any program on their Lenovo laptops.
- Frequent Shutdown: Many Lenovo computer users have reported frequent shutdown issues with their laptops because of unknown reasons.
- Unresponsive Touchpad: Many users find the touchpad to be unresponsive or respond very slow when used. The problem might be a manufacturing defect or it can be related to software as well.
- Blue Screen Error: Blue screen error is one of the most common issues which is generally caused because of issues with Hard Disk.