Acer is a computer brand that deals with Desktop, Laptop, Chromebook, Tablets, Convertible, etc. The company is rated as the 6th largest Personal Computer vendor in the world in 2021.
Although such a reputation and position in the market don’t keep Acer products safe against technical and non-technical issues, the company tries to compensate for it by offering excellent customer service.
How to Contact Acer Customer Care
Acer customer service is available via multiple communication channels. You can call them, have a live chat, or take assistance via how-to videos.
You can find the contact details of Acer customer service below.
- Online Support Link: acer.com/us-en/support/index.html
- Acer Phone Number: 1-866-695-2237 (Wait Time – 6 mins)
- Live Chat Support Link: click here
- Email Support: N/A
- Community Support Link: click here
- How-to Videos Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/AcerAmericaService
- PC Repair Services Support: http://customercare.acer.com/customercare/Default.aspx
Common Issues with Apple Computers
- Monitor Issue: Acer monitor displays anything when kept in standby mode.
- Unstable Display: Glitches in images and videos are another common problem faced by Acer users.
- Boot Issue: Acer laptop screen freezes on the logo and doesn’t process further, even after waiting an hour.
- WiFI Connection Problem: The Internet works fine via cable but not via WiFi.
- Slow Response: Keys and Trackpad seem to respond slowly to the actions. The problem could be either with the hardware, or it could be due to some technical error.