Toshiba is a world-class innovator and high technology product leader across the world. Since its foray into computer manufacturing, it has carved a niche for itself. The company shipped more than 100 million Laptops in the financial year 2010 which is a testimony of its reliability and excellent customer service. Toshiba not only offers remarkable products but is also known for offering great Toshiba Customer Service to users worldwide.
How to Contact Toshiba Customer Service
Whether you are looking for appropriate drivers for your product or facing any technical or non-technical issue, Toshiba Customer Service is always there to help you. You can reach the official Toshiba Customer Service in the following ways:
Online Toshiba Customer Service Link
- https://support.toshiba.com/support/troubleshootSelfService?PRDTYPE=COMPUTERS (Troubleshooting Assistant)
- Phone support number: (800) 457-7777 (toll-free) or (949) 859-4273.
- Live chat support link: N/A
- Email support: N/A
- Community support link: http://support.toshiba.com/support/navShell?cf=community_forum
- How to Videos Link: http://support.toshiba.com/support/navShell?cf=tcl_how_to_videos
Common Issues with Toshiba Computers
- Slow Performance: Slow performance of your Toshiba computer may occur due to different reasons such as Malware, viruses, outdated driver software, etc.
- Graphic Card Issue: Glitches and freezing screens are the general symptoms of a Graphics Card not functioning properly.
- Infected Device: Vulnerability to viruses, Trojan, Adware, Spyware, etc. can hamper the functionality of your computer or laptop.
- Over Heating: Many Toshiba users have reported overheating of their laptops, preventing users from using the computer for a longer duration.
- Computer Not Starting: Because of an unknown error, sometimes Toshiba computers couldn’t boot. It becomes a bit difficult to troubleshoot such as issue by yourself.