Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS) was introduced in 1992 with an aim to help customers accumulate funding for motorcycles through private motorcycle financing institutions. Harley-Davidson offers a financing service to buy a bike as well as parts and accessories. A customer can apply for finance either through an online portal or at an official Harley-Davidson dealer.
In case you have any queries or concerns related to Harley-Davidson Financial Services, you can seek assistance through the Harley Financial Customer Service Support center. At Harley AT HDFS customer support, there are numerous ways to get help for your issues and queries. To know how to contact Harley Financial Customer Service for assistance, go through the information provided below.
Ways to Contact Harley Financial Customer Service Support
There are multiple assistance options available at Harley Financial Customer Service such as Phone Assistance, Mail Inquiries, Social Networking Sites support, and more. Below is the detailed information for all these assistance options.
If you are looking to get help for your query or problem through the phone from Harley Financial Customer Service, you can reach them by following the information provided below:
- Harley Financial Customer Service Phone Number: 1 888 MY1 HDFS (1 888 691 4337)
Mail Payment Assistance
If you need assistance regarding the payment by mail, you can mail the payment on the following address of Harley Davidson Financial Service Address.
Harley Davidson Credit Corp
Palatine, IL 60055 5129
NOTE: Make sure to make checks payable to Harley Davidson Credit Corp
Overnight Payment Address
If you are looking for the address for overnight payment, you can make the payment at the following address:
Harley-Davidson Credit Corp
5505 N. Cumberland Ave, Ste 307
Chicago, IL 60656
Mail Other Inquiries
If you have any other queries related to the services of Harley Davidson Financial Services, you can mail your issue at the following address:
Harley-Davidson Financial Services, Inc.
Attention: Ride Services
PO Box 22048
Carson City, NV 89721 2048
Harley-Davidson Financial Services Registration
If you are looking to register for the Harley-Davidson Financial Services, you can do so easily by following these steps:
- Open the Harley-Davidson Financial Services homepage on your web browser.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to click on the REGISTER NOW button (highlighted in the orange strip).
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to fill a form with information that includes: Last Name, Zip Code, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and click on the CONTINUE
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Once you would have registered successfully, you will be able to make payments online, manage account information, view statements, and get a payoff estimate.
To get information about activities such as Credit Application, Exploring Financing & Insurance, and Selling Your Motorcycle, you can go to the following links:
- Explore Financing & Insurance https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/owners/financing-and-insurance.html
- Apply for Credit https://creditapplication.harley-davidson.com/
- Selling Your Motorcycle https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/owners/financing-and-insurance/private-party-financing.html
In addition to the above-mentioned Harley-Davidson Financial Customer Services information, If you wish to have information about the ways to reach Harley-Davidson customer support, you can follow the information provided below.
Social Networking Sites
Another option that might help you seek assistance for HDFS services is through the Social Media pages. Harley-Davidson is active on popular social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. You can visit these social media pages of HDFS through these links:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/harley-davidson/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/harleydavidson
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/harleydavidson/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/harleydavidson
- Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/harleydavidson/
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have common queries related to Harley-Davidson such as finding authorized Harley-Davidson dealership, information about Harley-Davidson Museum, Removing Name from Mailing List, Gift Card info, etc. you can find answers to all these queries at the Frequently Asked Question section. To get to this section, follow these steps:
- Go to the Harley-Davidson homepage on your web browser.
- On the homepage, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the Customer Support
- From the drop-down menu, select the Frequently Asked Questions
- On the next page, you will see the list of frequently asked questions provided with their answers.
- Browse through the list to find the answer to your query.
If you are looking to track any of your orders from Harley Davidson, you will need to follow the instructions provided below.
- Open the Harley-Davidson homepage on your web browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on the Customer Support
- From the drop-down menu, select the Track Order
- On the next screen, you will need to enter Order Number and Billing Address Zip Code in the provided field and press the CONTINUE
- You will then be able to check the status, track your shipment, or return item.
Phone and Email Assistance
Below are the phone numbers for different Harley Davidson services that you can use for assistance.
Harley-Davidson Customer Care Number
800 258 2464 / 414 343 4056
Monday – Friday 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
Harley-Davidson Media Relations:
- 414 343 4636
- Email Corporate Communication for Company, Business, and Financial Media Questions – email@example.com)
Harley Owners Group (Member Relations Representative)
1 800 258 2464
Monday to Friday 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM CDT
Saturday 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM CDT
Harley-Davidson Online Store
- 800 258 2464
- Send an Email (https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/CustomerCareContactUsEmailFormView?storeId=10152&catalogId=10051&langId=-1 )
Harley-Davidson Financial Services
- Harley Davidson Credit: 888 691 4337 (888 MY1 HDFS)
- Eaglemark Savings Bank: 888 691 4337 (Riders) | 866-499-4337 (Dealers)
- Harley Davidson Cycle Insurance: 800 462 0406
- Harley-DavidsonVisa: 800 699 2281 (Customer Service) | 877 74 7663 ext. 1206 (877 74 CHROME) (To Apply)
So, these are the different support options that can help you get reliable assistance from the Harley Davidson Financial customer service and Harley-Davidson customer support. Make sure to check the phone numbers or other support options on the website for updated information.