Entergy is a reputed energy company that is known for being primarily involved in electric power production and retail distribution business in Deep South and throughout the United States. At present, the company is generating and distributing electric power supply to 2.9 million utility customers in Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas, and Louisiana. The purpose of Entergy’s utility business is to grow by catering customers with low-emission reliable energy at affordable cost with superior service, and stringent focus on safety.
While the company ensures to provide reliable and uninterrupted services to its customers, to assure the customers’ convenience, the company has a dedicated Entergy Customer Service center. At Entergy customer support, one can easily seek assistance for any of their queries or concerns through the different support mediums provided in the support center. To know how to contact Entergy customer service for assistance using the different support mediums, you will need to go through the information provided below.
Ways to Contact Entergy Customer Service
The different support mediums that are available at the Entergy Customer Service center includes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Social Networking Sites, and Phone assistance. To know how to use them to seek assistance, follow the instructions provided hereinbelow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you want to know about reporting an outage, stop or move services, or reporting downed wired or gas leak, you can find answers to all such common queries at FAQs section of Entergy Customer Service center. Here are the steps that you will need to follow:
- On your computer, open a web browser, and open the homepage of Entergy.
- Once you are on the homepage of Entergy, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you will need to click on the FAQ option located on the lower-right corner of the screen.
- As you will click on the FAQ option, you will be directed to the next page where you will find the list of frequently asked questions with their answers.
- Simply browse through the list and find answers to questions you need help with.
Social Networking Sites
Another ideal way to seek assistance from Entergy customer service is through the social networking sites on which Entergy is active. The social media websites on which Entergy is active includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. You can use these social networking sites to ask you queries either by sending a direct message or by posting it on the walls of the respective website pages. Below are the direct links to the social networking pages of Entergy.
In case you are unable to seek assistance from Entergy Customer Service center using the above-mentioned support mediums, you can reach Entergy by calling on the following phone numbers:
Report an Emergency
- 1 800 968 8243 (1 800 9OUTAGE)
Report an Outage
- 1-800-968-8243 (1 800 9OUTAGE)
- Text OUT to 368374 (You will need to sign up for Outage Texting)
- Use Entergy Mobile Application available for both iOS and Android.
Pay Your Bill
- 1 800 584 1241 ($2.95 service fee)
- You can also pay your bill using Credit/Debit Card, Online via myAccount, or through Auto Pay – Bank Draft Pay. Also, there are Walk-in Authorized Payment Centers (service fee may vary) that you can use to make bill payments. Moreover, it is suggested to avoid payment delays by not using “unauthorized” payment centers.
Below are some of the quick links that can help you in enabling or using different services. These links include:
- Sign up for Outage Texting
- Downloading the Entergy App from Google Play Store | Apple App Store.
- Bill Payment By Credit/Debit Card
- Online Bill Payment via myAccount
- Auto Pay – Bank Draft Pay
- Bill Payment By Mail
- Authorized Payment Centers of Entergy
So, these are the different ways that you can use to seek help from Entergy Customer service for your queries and concerns.