No one will disagree with the usefulness of having a printer, be it at home or at the office. However, no one will also not disagree with the fact that printer is also known for coming up with a lot of puzzling issues. No matter which brand printer you buy, you are bound to face one or the other issue sooner or later with your printer. These issues can be anything from a simple setting issue to complex ones like slow printing or poor quality prints. Similar is the case with Lexmark printer. Though without a doubt, Lexmark is known for producing quality printers, but
if you are having any trouble with your Lexmark printer driver, you are suggested to:
- Delete the current printer driver from your computer.
- After that, go to the Lexmark printer customer support page and download the latest driver.
- Make sure that you download the latest driver that supports your operating system i.e. Windows 8.1 32-bit.
- Finally, simply install the driver and enjoy the care-free
- You can run a test printing to know whether the problem is solved or not.
Well, this is one of the ways by which you can fix the driver problems in your Lexmark printer. However, if you are not able to fix the issue with above solution, you can always contact the official customer support of Lexmark.