Some problems in the printer are inevitable and the paper jam seems to be one of them. Almost every printer user experiences this problem one or another time. No matter the brand you choose or change to, you can’t run out of paper jam issues. There can be different reasons that can cause the paper jam problem to any printer, like loading papers incorrectly, damaged paper, paper overload, using a wrong tray, dirty printer, and many other reasons. If you are using an Epson printer and facing this issue, then the followings are some suggestions that can eliminate the problem forever:
Steps to Fix Printer Paper Jam Problem in Epson Printer
- Make sure you always use good quality paper for your printer. Using the paper recommended by Epson for your printer is highly suggested.
- Also, make sure you always use completely dry paper to save yourself from facing the problem.
- Remember not to stuff the paper tray with maximum possible papers. Keep the reasonable amount of paper in the tray.
- Always use the manual feed for smaller papers like envelope and cheques.
- Do not try to push the paper in the printer.
- Make sure that you keep the papers properly aligned in the paper tray.
- Now try printing and check whether the problem is resolved or not.