Remote printing is a convenient way to print important documents. It lets you print anything from the comfort of your seat. Many organizations and even hotels offer remote printing facility. But, what to do when the convenience itself becomes a trouble? Like every other machine, printers used for remote printing also need fixing once in a while. This is what you will read about on this topic.
If you are also having trouble with the remote printing service, and looking for a sure shot solution, you can take the measures mentioned below to resolve the problem:
Tips to Fix Remote Printing Issue
- Verify the connection of your mobile device or computer to the internet. If it is not connected to the internet, the remote printing will not work
- Make sure that the device is connected to a stable internet connection
- Remote printing will not work if you are trying to print an unprintable file
- Check if the remote print service is disabled
- Make sure that you are providing the right remote print access key
- Remote print will not be able to print if you have sent a print command for different paper size than the one specified in the Epson Connect User page.
While the above-mentioned tips should fix the problem of remote printing on your printer, but if they don’t, you can take the assistance from the tech support team for your brand.