Maybe you updated the operating system of your computer or restored your system to some earlier point, or there are viruses in your system, there can be many other reasons which can cause your printer to present driver problem. While you can’t predict any issue in your printer but surely you can fix it. So, here is how to fix Ricoh Printer Drivers easily and quickly. Following measures can be taken to resolve the driver issues:
Steps to Fix Ricoh Printer Drivers Problem
- The foremost thing to do is delete the currently installed driver for your Ricoh printer.
- Then go to the support page of Ricoh where you can get the latest driver for your printer.
- Search the driver by entering the model number of your printer.
- Download the latest and most appropriate driver from the available options. Make sure that it is in accordance with your operating system.
- Installing the latest driver will eliminate all the glitches you were having because of the driver.
If even after performing these steps, you are not able to fix driver issue, it is best to ask for assistance from experts.