San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E or SDGE) is a regulated public utility offering natural gas and electricity to San Diego County and Southern Orange County in southwestern California, United States. Owned by Sempra Energy, there are more than 3.3 million consumers using the service of SDGE. While the company is known for offering reliable and uninterrupted services, however, to ensure the convenience of the consumers, they have a dedicated SDGE customer support center to help users with their particular issue or query.
How to Contact SDGE Customer Support for Assistance?
Whether you are experiencing a problem with billing and payments or want to report emergencies, you can find options for all such queries at SDGE customer support. The following are the assistance options that you use to seek assistance from SDGE customer support.
- Frequently Asked Questions
For the common queries related to Financial Assistance, Billing and Payments, Rebates, Services, Outages, etc., you can find answers at the Frequently Asked Questions section of SDGE customer support. To get to the FAQs section, follow these steps:
- Go to the Contact Us page of SDGE customer support on your web browser.
- Next, you will need to go to the “For Customer Service” section.
- In the “For Customer Service” section, you will find the different tabs to get help with your query.
- Simply click on the tab you need help with and follow the further steps accordingly.
- Connect on Social Networking Sites
SDGE is actively available on numerous social networking websites. So, if you wish to seek assistance from SDGE customer support through a social networking site, you can find them on following popular platforms:
- For Emergencies or Safety Issues
In case you have any sort of electricity or gas emergency, or if you are suspecting any gas leak, it is strongly recommended to first evacuate the building or area immediately and rush to the safe area. From the safe location, you can call SDGE customer support on following phone numbers:
- Electrical Emergencies: 1 800 411 7373
- Gas Emergencies: 1 800 611 7343
So, these are the assistance options that you can use to get help from SDGE customer support.