Microsoft is a multinational technology company known for developing, manufacturing, licensing, supporting, and selling personal computers, computer software, consumer electronics, and other related services. Some of the well-known software products of Microsoft are the Microsoft Windows series of operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
Coming to its hardware products, Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface series of touchscreen personal computers are among its flagship range. Microsoft is regarded as the world’s largest software maker (by revenue) and also one of the most valuable companies in the world.
The reliable and secure services of Microsoft have helped them garner a huge customer base throughout the world. While it’s rare if you face any sort of trouble with Microsoft products or services, however, if you do, their Microsoft customer support is always there to help you.
Microsoft Customer Support Assures Flawless Services Always
Getting assistance from Microsoft customer support is quite exciting and easy. The support service offers numerous options to provided support to customers as per their requirements. So whether you are having trouble with the Microsoft Windows you installed or upgraded to or with the Xbox Game console or Surface Pro you recently bought, Microsoft customer support has got you covered.
How to Reach Microsoft Customer Support For Assistance?
When having trouble or a query regarding Microsoft products or services, you can seek assistance from Microsoft customer support by reaching them via any of the following options.
Microsoft Customer Support Phone Number
To get assistance for your problem via Microsoft customer support phone number, you can reach them through the following phone number.
- Customer Service Phone Number: 1800 102 1100
- Global Customer Service Phone Number: +1 800 642 7676 or +1 800 892 5234 (TTY)
- Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support: 0008004402127
Microsoft Customer Support Via Email
If you are looking to get assistance from Microsoft customer support via email, you can go to the link https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support and click on the Email link located on the top-right side. Follow the further instructions from there on to get assistance.
Other Support Option
- Virtual Assistance: Go to the link https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/contactus/ and click on the Get started button to seek Virtual Assistance support.
- Disability Answer Desk: Customer with disabilities can get support by going to link https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/Accessibility/disability-answer-desk.
- Track your order from Microsoft Store: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026719/microsoft-store-track-your-order
- Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4027815/microsoft-account-cancel-a-microsoft-subscription
- Turn on recurring billing for your Microsoft subscription: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4027510/microsoft-account-turn-on-recurring-billing-for-subscription
- Change how you pay for a Microsoft subscription: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4027026/microsoft-account-change-how-you-pay-for-a-subscription
- For more help with orders and purchases, visit Microsoft Store help: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/hub/4135076/microsoft-store-help
- Get technical or download support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in
- Support for business: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/gp/contactus81?forceorigin=esmc&Audience=Commercial
- Teachers and students: https://support.office.com/en-in/education
- Surface warranty: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4040687/info-about-warranties-extended-service-plans-and-terms-conditions
- Report a support scam: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/reportascam
- Subscribe to get content updates: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4089498/support-content-updates
Follow Microsoft on Social Networking Websites
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MicrosoftIndia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/microsoftindia
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/IndiaMicrosoftVideos
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/microsoft/
So, these are the ways you can get assistance from Microsoft Customer support. For more information on Microsoft products and services, you can visit their official website via link https://support.microsoft.com.