Pinterest is a web and mobile application which is used to share ideas related to recipes, clothing, lifestyle, home décor and others. Users can save the pins they like to their own boards.
How to Contact Pinterest’s Official Support Team?
Toll-free number is not available to contact official Pinterest support. Users can take assistance from the official Help Centre.
|Pinterest Official Help Centre||https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact|
Here are some common issues users might face with pins, boards and other areas in Pinterest.
Common Issues with Pinterest Account
- Login trouble: Any issues while signing-in to your Pinterest account; password reset, account suspended, can’t login with Facebook or Google+ id, Pinterest doesn’t recognize your email address etc.
- Issue with Pinterest browser button: This button makes saving pins easy. Some users see error while adding the button to their browser.
- Issues in Pinterest on Android, iPhone, iPad or Web: Pinterest app won’t download completely.
- Report spam on Pinterest: Spammers create pins with misleading links.
- Issues with Block/Unblock: Can’t block someone, or having issues with bullying or safety.