Instagram is an internet, desktop and mobile-based photo-sharing application that allows registered users to share photos and videos both publicly and privately.
How to Contact Instagram’s Official Support Team?
Instagram doesn’t provide a toll-free number but users can contact through official Help Center and other options.
|Instagram Help Center||https://help.instagram.com/|
|Report Law Enforcement Issuesemail@example.com|
|Report violation of Community Guidelines||https://help.instagram.com/contact/383679321740945|
|Instagram support email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Issues such as hacked account, multiple account problems can occur sometimes. Here are some other issues and official contact details of Instagram.
Common Issues with Instagram Account
- Hacked account: You can’t access your account or unauthorized content is being posted from your account without your permission.
- Account impersonation issues: If someone has used your personal information to make an Instagram account.
- Log-in Issues: Users can’t log-in, something isn’t working, password reset etc.
- Deleting Account: Temporarily disabling Instagram account or permanently deleting the account.
- Multiple Account issues: Switching between multiple accounts, linking account to Facebook profile or page etc.