classmates.com is a popular social networking service that was originally sought to help users search their class members and colleagues from kindergarten, high school, primary school, college, workplaces, and as well as US Military. Not only school friends and colleagues, but Classmates also allows users to browse their yearbook online through their vast directory of high schools, class lists, and digital yearbooks, spanning more than 70 million people and comprising maiden names.
The social site makes searching, reconnecting, and staying in touch with your high schools effortless. If you are finding trouble finding one of your school friends, colleague, or yearbook online, you can seek instant assistance for any such and other queries easily at classmates.com customer support. The following guide offers information on how to get classmates.com phone numbers and other support options for assistance.
Classmates.com Customer Support Phone Number for Assistance
Although there are not dedicated classmates.com phone numbers offered by the company for assistance, if you are looking to purchase a Classmates+ membership, you can call on Classmates payment phone number – 1 800 779 8689. The timing for contacting Classmates using this phone number is as follows:
- Classmates Payment Phone Number: 1 800 779 8689
- Timing: Monday to Friday 07:00 AM to 04:00 PM Pacific Time
NOTE: When calling on the above-mentioned phone number, make sure to keep your debit or credit card available as you will need to provide this information during payment.
Following are the Classmates+ membership Plans to Choose From
- 2 years package for the US $36 (complete price $72)
- 12 months package for the US $24 (complete price $48)
- 3 months package for the US $9 (complete price $18)
NOTE: 50% off for a special introductory price
Apart from assistance through the phone number, you can also seek assistance from classmates.com customer support through the following support options.
For getting information on queries such as membership cancellation, membership renewal, updating account info & preferences, etc. you can use the Help Articles on classmates.com. To get to the Help Articles section, follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the home page of Classmates using the URL – https://www.classmates.com/.
- Once you are on the home page of Classmates, you will scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Help This will direct you to the next page where you will be provided different categories such as Registering & Logging In | Website Features |Managing Your Account | Yearbook Collection | Company Info & Policies | Membership & Payment Options.
- You can either browse through these categories to find an answer to your query, or you can visit the Promoted Articles
- Once you have to find the Help Article for your particular problem, follow the information provided in it.
- In addition to this, you can also use the Search option provided on the Help Simply enter the keyword related to your query in the search field, and then press the search icon. From the search result, you will need to select the relevant help article to get assistance.
Forgot classmates.com Account Password
If you ever forget the password of your Classmates account, you can reset it by following the information provided below.
- On your phone, tablet, or computer, you will first need to open the homepage of Classmates website using the URL – https://www.classmates.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to click on the Sign in option located in the top-right corner. This will direct you to the sign-in page.
- Once you are on the sign-in page, you will need to click on the Forgot? option next to the Password Doing so will take you to the next screen where you will be prompted to provide First Name, Last Name, and Email in the provided fields.
NOTE: In case you have also forgotten your Email address, you will need to click on the “Forgot?” option next to the Email field. This will direct you to the next screen where you will need to provided information for fields such as – Please choose your issue below, your email address, Subject, Description, and Attachments. Then, click on the Submit button and follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve your email address.
- Once you have entered the required information in the relevant fields, you will need to click on the Submit
- As you will click on the Submit button, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to reset the password of your Classmates account.
Social Networking Sites
While Classmates is active on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, it doesn’t offer it as a support platform. However, if you wish to connect with Classmates on such social media platforms, you can use the direct links provided below.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Classmatescom
- Twitter https://twitter.com/Classmates
- Instagram http://www.instagram.com/classmates
- Pinterest http://pinterest.com/classmates
So, now as you have information on the Classmates phone number and other assistance options available on their website, you can easily seek assistance for your query or concerns.