Twitter is an online news and social networking service where users interact with other users through messages called ‘tweets.’
How to Contact Twitter Customer Service?
Twitter doesn’t have any toll-free phone number. Users can alternatively contact the Twitter Customer Service team via below-mentioned option:
|Twitter Help Center||https://support.twitter.com/forms|
|24/7 Direct Message Support||https://twitter.com/support|
Sometimes users face issues with their tweets and other features of the Twitter account. Some common issues are mentioned below.
Common Issues with Twitter Account
- Changes to user’s account settings are not saving: User is making changes to his account’s settings and getting an error message while saving them.
- Trouble in uploading profile photo: An error occurs while uploading profile photo.
- Missing Tweets: Tweets on user’s profile are missing after a specified date.
- Hash tags or replies aren’t working: Reply option is not working as expected also there is difficulty in using hash tags (#).
- Blocked account: When you visit someone’s profile, you see a message that your account has been blocked by that person.