TP-Link is the number one provider of Wi-Fi products for last seven years worldwide. Providing products for home and business alike, the wide range of TP-Link products comprise Network Expansion products, Modems & Gateways, Smart Home Products, Switches, Adapters, Accessories, and Routers especially. TP-Link routers are trusted by billions across the globe for their reliability and quality. While the company is well known for its wide range of products, it’s the TP-Link customer support which makes the company shine more compared to others. The assistance provided by TP-Link customer support helps customers easily fix issues with their routers and other products.
Why You Need TP-Link Support Service?
Like any other brand routers, there are some easy-to-fix issues that a user may face in his TP-Link router. Some of the most common issues that TP-Link router users face with their models are mentioned below.
1.) Facing problem configuring TP-Link router for the first time.
2.) No internet connection on Wireless TP-Link router.
3.) Wi-Fi light on the router is not blinking.
4.) Unable to change password for wireless TP-Link routers.
5.) Problem reaching the TP-Link router’s setting page.
6.) Having problem connecting to wireless network on mobile device.
7.) Wi-Fi network keeps on crashing frequently.
8.) Having Problem hard resetting the TP-Link router.
9.) TP-Link router is not visible under available networks’ list.
10.) Unable to update TP-Link router firmware.
If you ever face any of the above-mentioned or any other issue with your router, you can seek quick assistance by reaching TP-Link customer support.
With TP-Link customer support, you can always be assured of reliable assistance for your TP-Link routers and other products with multiple assistance options available. So, whether you have connectivity issue, configuration problem or any other issue or query related to your TP-Link router or any other product, feel free to reach TP-Link customer support.
How to Contact TP-Link Support Service?
Following are the options available for assistance at TP-Link support. Choose any of these options for queries or issues related to any technical errors, driver software, warranty, replacement etc. The company offers support through the Toll-free number, email, and live-chat. Moreover, you can visit the social media pages of TP-Link. All the information is provided below.
- Hotline Support (Toll-Free): 1-866-225-8139
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Service Time: 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week
- Live Chat: https://www.tp-link.com/in/support-contact.html
- Warranty Support: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support#Warranty-Support
- Knowledge Base Support: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support#Knowledge-Support
- Email Support: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support#Email-Support
- Download Center: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download-center
- FAQs: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faqs
- Tech Support Form: https://forum.tp-link.com/
- Replace and Warranty: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/replacement-warranty
Social Media Pages
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TPLINK.NA
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TP-LINKUS
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TPLINKNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tp-link-usa/
So, these are the options that you can choose from to get assistance for your router or any other TP-Link product. For more information, you can visit the official website of TP-Link via link https://www.tp-link.com/us/.