Whether you need a technical hand or got questions regarding building your business or opening a bank account, you are at the right place. The adroit team of professionals at SunTrust Customer Support can take on any query and leave no stone to provide the best customer support. If something is bothering you (about banking with SunTrust Banks), don’t hesitate to contact the support team in the following ways.
The best part about banking with SunTrust Banks is that it cares about everyone – irrespective of how rich/ poor or abled/ disabled you are. The trusted SunTrust Customer Support doesn’t see any differences at all.
Let us walk you through the following ways to reach out to industry-trained professionals.
SunTrust Customer Support through Phone
It is our instinct to take out the phone in hurry and dial the customer service phone number when something goes wrong – if it is about banking. The same goes for your SunTrust Banks account. When you want to cancel or change bill payment or need help with username/password, you can dial the SunTrust Customer Support phone number.
- Dial 1 (800) 786-8787 to avail of instant help from knowledgeable personnel.
SunTrust Customer Technical Support Phone Service Number
If you are not a tech-savvy person, how about taking help from the technical team? SunTrust Banks boasts a robust team with sound technical knowledge in the industry.
- You can avail of technical assistance by dialing 1 (800) 382-3232.
Phone Lines for Hearing Impaired Customers
SunTrust Banks takes good care of its customers. This intent is pretty much tangible as it makes efforts to provide help to the hearing impaired customers. Here’s how hearing-impaired consumers can avail themselves of help.
- While dialing the customer care number for the hearing impaired clients, make sure you have TDD-compatible equipment.
- The number is operational Monday through Friday. You need to dial between 9 am and 5 pm ET.
- The team can be reached at 800-786-8787.
How to Report a Fraud?
Did you just become a victim of fraud? Without a second thought, you can reach out to SunTrust Banks specialists and resolve issues that might affect your accounts.
The knowledgeable staff at SunTrust Banks will first recognize theft and other breaches through the following –
- Unusual transactions on your account.
- Important emails are missing from your inbox.
- Unusual inquiries on your credit reports.
- You get calls from the bank confirming transactions never took place.
- Credit or debit cards stolen or lost.
- Unsolicited credit cards reach you (that you never applied for).
- Calls from collection agencies.
You need to report the same to the Bank immediately or to the local police department. If your credit is compromised, freeze your credit and give a call at 1-877-322-8228.
Got issues with your bank account or credit/ debit card? Contact the bank right away at 877.447.8994 to report a stolen or lost SunTrust Credit Card.
Here are the important numbers that you might want to check –
- Customer Service: 800.786.8787 (800.SUNTRUST)
- Credit Bureau Disputes: 877.596.5407
- TDD (Telephone Device for the Deaf): 800.854.8965
- International Toll Free: 800.ST.TRAVEL (800.7887.2835)
- Online Banking, PC Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking: 800.382.3232
- Lost or Stolen Card: 800.786.8787
- Report Checking Account Fraud: 800.447.8994
- Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy Filings, Real-Estate Owned (REO) and Short Sale Inquiries: 800.443.1032
Access SunTrust Personal Banking FAQs
The Personal Banking FAQs section carries articles and information that could fix your ongoing issues. The well-informed articles are nicely organized to find answers to your queries easily.