SharkNinka, generally popular as Shark, is a designer, marketer, and distributor of home appliances and devices. The name of the company includes two primary brands: Shark, mainly known for producing vacuum cleaners and associated devices; and Ninja, which is known for focusing on kitchen appliances like multicookers, coffee makers, air fryers, and blenders.
The range of products available on SharkNinja is quite extensive. You are most likely to find the product you need for your home at SharkNinja. While the products and services offered by the company are reliable, however, if you ever need assistance regarding their products or services, feel free to contact Shark customer support. To know how to contact Shark Customer support, follow the different options provided below.
Ways to Contact Shark Customer Support
One of the best ways to seek assistance from SHARK customer support is through FAQ. Inthe FAQ section, you can find answers to the most common queries frequently reported by users. To know how to get help from SHARK customer support, follow the information provided below.
- On your web browser, go to the home page of the SHARK site using the URL – https://www.sharkclean.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to select the Support option located near the upper-right corner of the page. You will be provided a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, you will need to select the Support & FAQS You will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to select the FAQs, troubleshooting & manuals Then, you can browse through the list of queries to find an answer for your particular concern.
Get A Call from Shark Customer Support
If you wish to seek assistance from Shark customer support through phone, the company provides the option to get a call back on your phone number. To know how to get to this option, follow the information provided below.
- Go to the homepage of Shark using the URL – https://www.sharkclean.com/ on your computer or phone browser.
- Once you are on the homepage of Shark, you will need to select the Support option located near the top-right corner of the screen. This will expand the menu on your screen.
- From the expanded menu, you will need to select the Support & FAQS You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to scroll and select the Contact Shark
- Then, on the next page, you will need to click or tap on the Have Us Call You button. As you will press this option, you will receive a call from Shark customer support at the earliest.
- The timing for this support option is – Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM 09:00 PM ET | Saturday: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM ET.
- While you are most likely to receive a call from the Shark customer support, however, if you are unable to receive it, you can consider calling the Shark customer service specialists at 1 877 581 7375.
NOTE: Make sure to get your product registered before seeking assistance for it over the phone.
For common queries such as order status, returning a product, registering a product, etc. you can refer to the links provided below.
- Order Status:https://www.sharkclean.com/myaccount/orderstatus/
- Registering a Product:https://www.sharkclean.com/myaccount/registerproducts/
- Return a Product:https://www.sharkclean.com/returns/
- Warranty Information:https://www.sharkclean.com/warranty/
- Purchasing Replacement Part:https://www.sharkclean.com/parts-and-accessories/find-model-number/
Social Networking Sites
Shark is present actively on popular social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. If you wish to connect with Shark on these social networking platforms, you can find their relevant pages using the links provided below.
NOTE: You can consider sending the message to Shark using the messaging options available for any social networking sites mentioned above to get assistance.
Now, as you know the different options that can help you seek assistance from Shark customer support, you can contact them anytime using these options and get reliable solutions for your concern.