Rockstar Games is one of the most popular video game publishers which is known for predominantly publishing games in the action-adventure genre, along with some of the racing games. The famous “Grand Theft Auto” was also published by Rockstar Games (when it took over it from BMG Interactive).
Other popular games developed and published by Rockstar Games include Red Dead, Midnight Club, Max Payne, and Manhunt. Rockstar Games is among the most successful gaming company and keep engaging their customers with exciting games on regular intervals.
While the games and services offered by the company are quite entertaining and engaging, to make things even more convenient for its games, they have a Rockstar Gaming customer support department as well. For any query regarding the company’s games or service, you can either call Rockstar Games customer support or use other ways.
Below, you can find the Rockstar Games customer support phone number and other mediums to seek assistance for your queries and concerns.
Rockstar Games Customer Support Phone Number
If you wish to seek assistance from Rockstar Games customer support through phone number, you will most likely find the following phone number when finding it using a search engine.
Rockstar Games Customer Support Phone Number: 1 66 922 8694
Other Ways to Contact Rockstar Games Customer Support
You can also seek assistance from Rockstar Games customer support for your query or concern through Search Support. To use search support, simply enter your query or keyword related to it in the search field and press the search icon. From the search result, find the most relevant help guide to resolve your query. Below are the steps that you will need to follow to get to the Search Support section.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Rockstar Games using the URL – https://www.rockstargames.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Rockstar Games, you will need to click or tap on the menu icon (three horizontal bars) located on the top-left corner of the screen. This will display a drop-down menu on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu on your screen, you will need to select the Support This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your query or a related keyword in the search field and press the search icon.
- From the search result, select the relevant help article or guide to find assistance for your problem.
NOTE: You can also find assistance for your problem by selecting the particular game you are having issues with.
Submit a Ticket
You can also consider seeking assistance from Rockstar Games customer support by submitting a ticket. To know how to submit a ticket to Rockstar Games customer support, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the homepage of Rockstar Games using the URL – https://www.rockstargames.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Rockstar, you will need to select the Menu bar (three horizontal lines) located on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, you will need to select the Support Doing so will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to select the Menu bar icon (three horizontal lines) from the upper-left corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that will appear on your screen, you will need to select the Submit a Ticket option and follow the on-screen prompts to send your query to Rockstar Games customer support.
NOTE: You can check the service status by pressing the Service Status option located just above the Submit a Ticket option.
Rockstar Games is also known for providing assistance to the players through Twitter. If you wish to seek assistance for your concern through Twitter, you will need to post your query at @RockstarSupport using your Twitter account. Moreover, if you wish to follow the Rockstar Games for the latest updates and news, you can connect with them on the following social networking sites.
And, these are the different ways that you can contact RockstarGames customer support to seek assistance for your queries or concerns.