Founded by Robert Krakoff and Min-Liang Tan, Razer Inc., a famous Singaporean-American multinational company, not only designed and develops gaming hardware, financial services, and consumer electronics but also sells them. If you purchase the products (PC, Console, Mobile, Lifestyle products, etc) from Razer Inc. for your home or office, you might need its official Razer customer support.
If you are an ardent game lover, you must have come across the triple-headed snake trademark at some point or the other. It is Razer’s logo, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers. The company takes pride in its massive fan base that spans every continent. Today, it boasts 17 offices worldwide and its software platform. Keeping in mind the huge customer base, the company has a robust customer support system to handle all the queries and worries.
Razer Customer Support – Phone Number, Email Support, and Help Page
Get the Razer customer support phone number and put a full stop to your indefinite wait. However, Razer doesn’t have its customer service phone for all the countries. Residents of Europe, China, and Singapore can dial the numbers for instant assistance. If you are calling from countries other than the mentioned ones (above), resort to third-party service providers. They, too, boast industry-trained professionals.
Contact Razer Customer Support Page:
Visit https://support.razer.com/ and select a product that you need support for. Or, you can simply enter your query in the given search box and click on the “Search” button.
Razer Customer Support Contact Us:
Visit the contact us page to get rid of queries related to your online order, sales & marketing, etc. You can write letters to the corporate office of Razer in your country.
- USA Headquarters: 9 Pasteur, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
- Brazil Office: Av Das Nações Unidas, 12995 10º Andar, São Paulo, Sp04578911, Brasil
- Europe Office: Razer (Europe) GmbH, Essener Bogen 23, 22419 Hamburg, Germany, Amtsgericht Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Min-Liang, Tan
+49 (40) 4192 99300
Support Hotline Europe: 00800-25233758 (Monday – Sunday 09-18 CET)
- Turkey Office: Prof.Dr.Fahrettin Kerim Gökay Cad.
Euro İş Merkezi, No. 31/1, Altunizade
34662 Istanbul, Turkey
- Asia-Pacific (Singapore) Office: 514 Chai Chee Lane
- China (Shanghai) Office: Room 604 & 605, Block C, Chamtime Plaza, No.3, Lane 2889 Jinke Road, Pudong, Shanghai 201203, China, +86 21 68585135
- China (Chengdu) Office: Room 1402/03/04, CapitaMall Tianfu Office, No. 388 Tian Ren Road, Hi-tech District, Chengdu 610094, China
- China (Shenzhen) Office: East Wing 3rd Floor Block 2, Phase 1 Vision Shenzhen, Business Park, Keji South Road, Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Shenzhen 518057, China
- Hong Kong Office: Unit L, 9/F, Centre Hollywood, 151 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong SAR
- Taiwan Office: 4F, No. 69, 71, Sec. 3, Minsheng E. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10478
- Taiwan Office: 6f, No.83, Sec. 1, Chongqing S. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 100
- South Korea Office: 5F One IFC, 10 Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) Office: Level 6, UOA Corporate Tower, Lobby B, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Malaysia (Shah Alam) Office: J-39-1, Block J, Persiaran Multimedia, i-City, Shah Alam, 40000 Selangor, Malaysia
- Indonesia Office: The Bellezza Permata Hijau, Lantai 16 Of 07, Jalan Letjen Soepeno, Arteri Permata Hijau Grogol Utara, Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan 12210, Indonesia
- Philippines Office: 3/F Comworks Corporate Center, 1050 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
- Thailand Office: 950/136, Royal River Place, Soi Rama 3, 38, Rama 3 Road, Bangphongphang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
The official Razer customer support help page is believed to boast all the answers that you need. From queries related to “Return and Cancellations” and “Order Information” to “Technical Support” and “Privacy and Security”, the help page has it all.
Forum and Community:
Why not ask the community? Many customers prefer asking in the forum and expect answers from other customers around the world. Make sure you have an active account with Razer.
Social Media Channels:
Do you have a Twitter account? Create one if you don’t have one already. The officials can be reached @RazerSupport. Sometimes you get the quickest response.