You have seen it everywhere – that smart-looking guy on the train next to you or that teenager in the library or your office colleague or even your boss – everyone seems to be busy playing PUBG on their phone. This speaks a volume about the popularity of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Now, look at these figures – as of December 2020, the game grossed over $4.3 billion on mobile devices and had sold more than 70 million copies on game consoles and PC. If you also want to join the massive community and play with your friends and unknown people, why not be ready with the PUBG customer support number to avail of yourself quick assistance?
One of the primary reasons why you should know ways to contact certified professionals is because of its technical flaws. Despite receiving rave and positive reviews, the game is not free from errors.
While playing on your Xbox One, Stadia, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Android, and iOS, you run into some errors that will hamper your gameplay. Since you don’t want any kind of delay, you should be ready with the tips and tricks to contact PUBG customer support.
PUBG Customer Support Number:
The world knows that the easiest and quickest way to contact customer support and get assistance is through the customer support number. When you stumble upon an issue while playing PUBG on STEAM, XBOX ONE, PS4, or STADIA, it is a natural tendency to pick your phone up and dial the PUBG customer support phone service number.
Sorry to say, PUBG doesn’t have a customer phone number. However, third-party service providers understand the precarious condition of players. They offer their phone number to offer a helping hand. If you make up your mind for a third-party service, make sure the independent company is genuine.
PUBG Customer Care Live Chat:
Live chat is another way to obtain quick assistance. When you find an issue, click on the chat button. This should be present in the top-right corner. This will redirect you to live chat with the PUBG Mobile Corp.
PUBG Customer Support Website:
Visit the PUBG support website, choose your platform, go to the support page of your platform, and check out the articles to find what you are looking for.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, click on the “SUBMIT A TICKET” button. Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a ticket. The knowledgeable staff will get back to you shortly.
PUBG Customer Support Contact Us:
Are you good at describing things better in writing? If yes, you will love the idea of sharing your issues and concerns on the “Contact Us” page. A few details need to be shared as well.
- Access the contact us page and give out your Email Address, PUBG Mobile Nickname, Select Platform (iOS or Android), and Select (account management, installing & launching, purchases & refunds, reports & banned, gameplay, events & etc.).
- Describe what you want to say.
- If you have screenshots, you can share them as well. Simply click on “Choose Files”.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
It won’t take much time for the team to get back to you.
PUBG Customer Support Social Media:
You all know that social media channels are designed to keep users updated about special events. But you can use the platforms to get instant assistance too.
- The official Facebook handle of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a great medium to chat with a real person. Send a direct message and get a response quickly.
- Twitter is well-known for tackling issues. The official Twitter for PUBG provides resolutions as well – apart from giving out updates.
- You may like to check out its Instagram It looks absolutely stunning with incredible images. Don’t hesitate to send direct messages if you need some assistance.
These are some of the reliable ways to contact PUBG customer support. While these methods are proven and foolproof, sometimes you only need to keep patience to get assistance. That’s it!