Created in 1999 with the merging of Online Career Center (OCC) and The Monster Board (TMB), Monster.com is a worldwide employment website owned and operated by Monster Worldwide, inc. This subsidiary of Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm, Randstad Holding, is a leading service provider of employment in companies of all levels to employees of any profession, experience, and location.
If you are looking to hire services from the company, or if you have already hired their service but experiencing an issue, you can contact Monster.com customer support. To know how to monster.com customer support, you can follow the information provided below.
Guide to Contact Monster.com Customer Support
Monster.com Customer Support Phone Number
One of the easiest ways to seek assistance from Monster.com customer service is through the phone. To know how to contact monster.com customer support for assistance by phone, you can call on the below-mentioned phone number.
- Monster’s Customer Service Phone Number: 1 800 Monster (1 800 666 7837)
- Timing: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 05:30 PM EST
- Sales Questions: 1 800 MONSTER (800 666 7837)
- Timing: Mon to Friday 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM EST
To get assistance, all you need to do is call the above-mention phone number and follow the on-call prompts.
Monster.com Email Support
Another ideal option to seek assistance from monster.com is through email support. To get assistance through email, you will need to follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the home page of Monster using the URL – https://www.monster.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Monster.com, you will need to locate the For Employers section and click on the Help
- Clicking on the Help option will direct you to the next page where you will need to click on the email option located under the Customer Service
- As you will click on the email option, it will open a new tab where you will be provided a form under the Email Us
- In the form, you will need to provide information such as First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company Name, Phone, Country, State, Street Address, City, Zip Code, Category, and, Describe your issue or question.
- Once you are done providing the required information in the provided fields, you will need to select the checkbox next to the “I’m not a robot” option, and then submit the form.
Search Help Topics
If you have common queries related to monster.com services like Account, Billing/Checkout, Job Posting, Troubleshooting, Privacy/GDPR, Resume (CV) Search, etc. you can find answers to them in the Search Help Topics section of the monster.com website. To know how to get to the Search Help Topics section, go through the steps provided below.
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to the homepage of Monster using the URL – https://www.monster.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Help option under For Employees / For Employers section. This will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to enter a keyword related to your query in the search field and press the search icon. From the search result, you will need to select the relevant help topic and follow the instructions provided in it to overcome the problem.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also browse the different categories provided on the page to get an answer for your particular query.
Submit a Case to a Monster.com Service Team
You can also submit your case to the monster.com customer support by filling up a form on their website. To know where to submit the form, follow the instructions provided below.
- Go to the homepage of Monster.com on your computer web browser using the URL – https://www.monster.com/.
- On the homepage of Monster, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Help option under For Employees / For Employers section. This will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to click on the Contact Support button located on the right-hand side. You will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will be provided a form where you will need to provide information such as First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Country, State, Street Address, City, Zip Code, Category, and Describe your issue or question.
- Then, select the checkbox next to the “I’m not a robot” option and submit the form. You will be provided assistance through email at the earliest.
NOTE: It is to be noted the email response may take 24 to 48 business hours. Timing is Monday to Friday 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM EST.
So, these are the different ways that you can use to contact Monster.com customer support for assistance.