Formerly known as MetroPCS, Metro by T-Mobile is a prepaid wireless carrier brand owned by T-Mobile US. Earlier, MetroPCS operated as the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States using code division multiple access. The carrier engaged in a reverse merger with T-Mobile USA, after which the services of MetroPCS were merged under T-Mobile’s 4g and LTE network.
At the time of the name change, Metro’s subscriber number doubled to around 18 million users nationwide and its reach increased from 12 to 100 markets. In order to maintain such a huge customer base post-merger and ensure customers convenience, the carrier has made a reliable MetroPCS customer support to help customers experiencing issues with the services of MetroPCS. To know about the different assistance options available at MetroPCS customer support, follow the information provided below in this guide.
Different Ways to Contact MetroPCS Customer Support for Assistance
At MetroPCS customer support, you will find numerous assistance options to get assistance for your problem. Depending on the type of issue or query you have related to your MetroPCS service, you can choose a relevant assistance option at MetroPCS customer support. Below are the different assistance options that you can use to get support from Metro customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the issues and queries are raised quite frequently by customers at MetroPCS customer support. To make it convenient for the customers to get quick answers for such queries, MetroPCS customer support has a dedicated Frequently Asked Questions section. At Frequently Asked Questions, you will be able to find answers to some of the most common queries raised by customers. To know how to reach Frequently Asked Questions, follow the instructions provided below.
- Go to the homepage of MetroPCS on your web browser.
- Once you are on the homepage of MetroPCS, you will need to locate the Support option on the top-right corner of the page.
- Once you have located the Support option, you will need to click on it. As you will click on the Support button a menu bar will appear under it.
- Here, you will need to move your mouse cursor over the FAQs This will open a small box on the same page where you will find different categories such as Shipping, Services, Payments, Account, Phone, and User Guides and Services.
- You can either select the relevant categories from the given options, or you can click on the View All FAQs If you will click on the View All FAQs option, you will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will find the list of FAQs. You will need to browse this page in order to find an appropriate answer to your query.
Social Networking Sites
Social Networking Sites are also a great way to find assistance from MetroPCS customer support for the problem or concern you experience with Metro services. To get assistance using social networking sites, you will need to post your query on their wall or send a direct message to Metro. Below are the social networking sites where MetroPCS support is available.
Here, all you need to do is click on the desired social networking site link and post your query on the wall of the MetroPCS page. Additionally, you can also send a direct message to the MetroPCS as social networking platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter allows you to send a direct message to other users. Once you would have posted or send a message to MetroPCS support, you will receive a response from their team at the earliest.
MetroPCS Phone Number Support
Another excellent option to get help from MetroPCS support is by contacting their experts through their phone numbers. MetroPCS support has a prudent professional in their team to help you get rid of the problem or concern you experience with their services. The following are the MetroPCS customer support phone numbers that you can reach to MetroPCS experts.
- Customer Service: 888 8metro8 (888 863 8768)
- Make a Payment: *99 from your metro by T-Mobile phone / 888 8metro8 (888 863 8768)
- Premium Handset Protection: Contact Asurion at 1 866 863 3397 (myMetroPHP.com)
- Rural Calling Issues: 1 833 578 1587
NOTE: The timing for calling on this number is not available on the website.
If you are looking to seek assistance for a problem related to MetroPCS through email, unfortunately, there is no option provided for it. However, if you are experiencing rural calling issues where you are dealing with early or false calls, or experiencing issues completing calls to a rural recipient, you can seek assistance for such problems via email. For this, all you need to do is send an email to the MetroPCS support by following these steps:
- Go to the homepage of MetroPCS on your web browser.
- Once you are on the homepage of MetroPCS, you will need to scroll down and click on the Contact Us option located on the lower-left corner of the page. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be provided with several options.
- On the next page, you will need to scroll down and click on the Click here option in the Rural calling This will direct you to the next screen.
- Once you are on the Rural Calling Issues page, you will need to click on the Email Us
- After clicking on the Email Us button, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to send your query to MetroPCS support through email.
Quick Reference Links
In order to get assistance for concerns such as tracking order, order assistance, payment related issues, rural calling problems, etc. you can refer to the links provided hereinbelow.
So, these are all the assistance options that you can use to get help from MetroPCS customer support. So, next time you need assistance for any query or concern related to Metro services, follow the information provided in this guide.