Mailchimp is a popular email marketing service provider and marketing automation platform. The company was named Mailchimp after its most popular e-card character. The platform is the trade name of its operator, Rocket Science Group. While Mailchimp started as a paid service and later included a freemium option. The user base of this email marketing service grew from 85000 to 450000 within a span of one year. In the next 5 years, Mailchimp was sending more than 10 billion emails per month for its users.
And, in the next two years, the company started adding over 14000 new customers every day. As the company had a huge user-base which was growing day by day, the company provided a Mailchimp customer support to the users for getting assistance in case they ever face any issuer or have queries related to Mailchimp customer service. If you also have any queries or issues related to the company service, you can contact Mailchimp customer service by following the information provided below.
Guide to Contact Mailchimp Customer Service
From Guides and tutorials to email, live chat, and phone number support, you can find several assistance options at Mailchimp customer support to get support for your concerns and queries. To know how to get to these help options, go through the information provided below.
Help Guides and Tutorials
If you need assistance for common queries such as Getting Started with Tags, Importing Contacts, Pricing plans, etc. you can find answers to such queries at the Mailchimp Help page. To get to the Mailchimp Help page, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the homepage of the Mailchimp website.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Help option located under the product section. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will either need to browse through the different topics shown on the page or you can use the search option.
- To use the Search option (it reads Search guides and tutorials) for assistance, you will need to enter the keywords related to the issues you are facing and press the search icon. The search result will display the guides and tutorials available for your problem.
- From the search result, you will need to select the relevant option and follow the instructions provided in it to overcome the issue.
Social Networking Sites
Mailchimp has a social media presence on many popular websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Although, these social media pages of Mailchimp are not suggested as customer support options by the company, however, you can visit them to check the latest updates and send a direct message if you are looking for additional assistance options apart from the one mentioned here. Below you can find the direct links to social media pages of Mailchimp.
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mailchimp/)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/mailchimp)
- YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/Mailchimp)
Live Chat Support
Another option that you can use to contact Mailchimp customer service is through the Live Chat support option. With the Live chat support option, you can seek help for your issue through one of the Mailchimp customer support executives. To know how to get to the Live chat support option, follow these steps:
- On a web browser of your computer, go to the homepage of the Mailchimp website.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Support option located under the product section. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to scroll down to locate the Live Chat for fast response
- Once you locate this option, you will need to click on the Chat with us Doing so will take you to the next screen.
- Make sure that you are logged into your Mailchimp account to get assistance through the live chat support option. Simply follow the on-screen prompts to get connected to one of Mailchimp customer service executives.
Mailchimp is also known for offering assistance to the users through the email support option. If you wish to seek help through this assistance options, you will need to follow these steps. Make sure to log into your Mailchimp account.
- Go to the Mailchimp homepage on your computer browser and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Under the Product section, you will need to click on the Support
- On the next screen, you will need to scroll down to select the Email us for guidance
- As you will select the Email us for guidance option, the menu will expand. From the expanded menu, you will need to select the Get in touch
- Then, simply follow the on-screen prompts to get assistance through email support.
If even after following the above-mentioned support options you are unable to get reliable help, you can contact Mailchimp customer service through phone. However, to get assistance through the phone, you will need to have a premium plan of Mailchimp. You can find the information about the different Mailchimp plan on the support page (https://mailchimp.com/why-mailchimp/support/). You can follow the instructions provided above to get to the Mailchimp support page.
Other Support Options
Mailchimp customer support options also include Mailchimp Billing FAQs, Plan, Account Upgrade, etc. You can find the direct links to these options below.
- Getting Started With Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/help/getting-started-with-mailchimp/)
- Upgrade Mailchimp Account (https://mailchimp.com/help/change-or-pause-your-pricing-plan/)
- Mailchimp Billing FAQs (https://mailchimp.com/help/about-mailchimp-pricing-plans/)
- Mailchimp Support Options (https://mailchimp.com/help/mailchimp-support-options/)
- Contact Mailchimp for Best Plan (https://mailchimp.com/contact/?primaryTopic=prospective)
So, these are the different support options you can use to contact Mailchimp customer service for assistance.