HSBC is ranked among the largest banking and financial service organizations in the world. They are known for serving over 40 million customers through their global business which includes services such as Commercial Banking, Wealth and Personal Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. The vast network of HSBC covers more than 60 countries and territories in Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East, and Africa. Since 1865, the company has been connecting Americans to worldwide opportunities.
To ensure the quality of its services and convenience for its customers, the company has a dedicated HSBC customer help center that provides instant assistance to the customers related to all their issues and queries. If you are looking to seek help for any HSBC bank-related concern or query, you can easily contact HSBC customer support using the following support options.
Ways to Contact HSBC Customer Help Center
From Frequently Asked Questions and Social Media support to Chat and Phone support, there are numerous assistance options that you can use to contact HSBC customer support. Below you can find the information about all these support options.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have common queries related to personal internet banking, mobile banking, security device, or payments, transfers & wires, you can find answers to them easily at the Frequently Asked Questions section of HSBC customer support. To know how to get to the FAQ section, follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the HSBC personal banking home page (https://www.us.hsbc.com/).
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Help & FAQs option located near the lower-right corner of the screen. This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to scroll down a bit to locate the FAQ section.
- Under the FAQ section, you will find the different categories. Depending on the issue you are looking for assistance for, you will need to select the relevant category. Doing so will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will find a list of common queries related to the selected category. From the list, you will need to select the relevant topic to get an answer to your issue.
- Simply follow the information provided in the answer to overcome the problem you are facing with HSBC service.
- Social Media Support
You can also connect with HSBC customer support through popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can post your query or get information about the latest happenings in the company through their social media page. You can also send a direct message to HSBC using their social media pages. Below you can find the direct links to visit their pages to connect with them.
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HSBCUS)
- Twitter (http://twitter.com/HSBC_US)
NOTE: The official timing for getting assistance from HSBC Customer Support through Twitter is provided below. It is to be noted that you are required to share personal account information on Twitter.
- Official customer care handle for HSBC in the U.S.: @HSBC_US
- Timings: Monday to Friday: 06:00 AM – 09:00 PM ET|Saturday: 08:00 AM – 07:30PM ET
- Chat Support
HSBC customer support is also known for providing assistance through chat support mediums as well. Using the chat support option, you can discuss your issue with one of the HSBC customer service executives through instant chat messaging. To get to this option, you will need to follow these steps.
- Go to a web browser on your computer and open the HSBC personal banking homepage (https://www.us.hsbc.com/).
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page select Help & FAQ
- On the Help & FAQ page, you will need to click on the Need Help?option located (vertically) on the right-hand side of the page. This will open a small chat window on your screen.
- In the Chat window, you will need to enter your name and your message in the provided fields and click on the Submit button.
- Then, you will need to wait until you are connected to one of the HSBC customer support executives for assistance.
- Once you are connected with an executive, you can discuss your query with him/her to get appropriate assistance.
Alternatively, you can also follow these steps to contact HSBC customer support through live chat support.
- Go to the homepage of HSBC personal banking and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Next, you will need to select the Writer, call or send message> option under the Contact HSBC section located on the lower-left corner of the screen. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to click on the Live Chat Now button and follow the on-screen prompts to get help from HSBC customer support executive through live chat messaging.
- Phone Support
If the above-mentioned support options don’t help you get a satisfactory resolution of your query, you can contact the HSBC customer help center using the following phone numbers.
- Personal Banking: 800 975 4722
- HSBC Premier Banking: 888 662 4722
- HSBC Advance: 866 584 4722
- Business Banking: 833 722 4722
- Mortgage Customer Service: 855 527 8400
- Premier Mortgage Customer Service: 855 806 4660
- Jade Mortgage Customer Service: 855 806 4661
- Private Bank Mortgage Customer Service: 855 806 4664
- HSBC Securities Wealth Services Desk: 800 662 3343 (Monday to Friday (08:00 AM to 06:00 PM) ET
- Lost/Stolen Cards: 800 462 1874 (Available 24/7)
- TTY/TTD: 800 898 5999
- Write to HSBC Customer Help Center
In case you wish to write to HSBC Customer Help Center regarding your query or concern, you can mail them at the following addresses:
HSBC Customer Service Address
HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
P.O. Box 2013
Buffalo, NY 14240
HSBC Premier Service Center.
P.O. Box 22
Buffalo, NY 14240
Attention: Mail stop NOE 1290
1 Corporate Drive, Suite 360
Lake Zurich, IL 60047-8945
So, these are the different ways you can contact HSBC Customer Help Center to get assistance for your queries and concerns.