While de-cluttering your inbox, you have accidentally deleted an important message or you have deleted an email before and now you realize that it was important. Don’t panic, you are not the only one who have done this. This is among the common issues email users face. At one point or another, we all have deleted some important emails accidentally. If you too have deleted some important emails, you will find the solution here (in reference to Roadrunner account.) Such emails can be recovered easily if they are still in the Trash folder. Go, check the Trash folder immediately!
|Note: If you have emptied the Trash, you cannot recover the email. When you empty the Trash, emails moved there are permanently deleted.|
You see the email in Trash folder, here is what you need to do in order to recover it. Follow these simple steps to recover deleted emails from your Roadrunner account:
- Go to official Roadrunner login page.
- Login to your Roadrunner account.
- Go to the trash folder. Here you will find all the emails that you have deleted.
- Select the emails you have accidentally deleted or the emails you want to restore.
- After making the selection, click on the restore button that is available on the top bar.
- The emails will be restored instantly after clicking the restore button. You can find them in the inbox.
If you are having trouble in recovering emails from Trash, get in touch with Roadrunner technical support. If replies are taking long time, you can also go for independent email support services. They offer phone support and live chat options which help in getting an instant solution. You can even email you issue with complete details and get an answer in the mail. All solutions are provided by certified experts.
For better Support Roadrunner Customer Service Desk is also available.