Email signatures are very helpful especially when you have to send many emails in a single day or you are sending the emails for professional purposes. With email signature, you save the time of typing same concluding lines in every email plus they give a professional look to your emails. Let’s see in the post ahead how you can add signature to your Roadrunner email.
Steps to add a signature to your Roadrunner email:
- Type the official Roadrunner login page URL in the browser address bar.
- Enter your login credentials and login to your Roadrunner account.
- Click on the “Settings” icon available in the top section of your inbox.
- On the ‘Setting’ page, find ‘Signature Preferences’ at the right side of the page. Click on this option.
- Here, you will have the option of creating a new signature or you can edit an existing one.
- Create, add or edit your signature in the box given at the page for the signature.
- Select the option given below the box that will automatically add the signature to all your emails.
- Click ‘OK’ to save the signature.
- Send a test mail to any alternate email id, your friend’s email id or to the same email id (you can send an email to self.) Check if the signature feature is working fine.
If you see the signature you have just added or edited, you are done. If not, you can take help from the Roadrunner technical support team. Tell them your issue and wait till experts reply. If you can’t wait for long time, get help from independent email service providers. The professionals are trained to offer quick solution. Another reason for getting instant solution is 24 hours service.
Still facing issue while adding Signature? Or looking for something which is not listed? Roadrunner Customer Support Team is available for customer assistance.