HealthCare.gov is a health exchange organization functioning under the United States Federal government. The organization deals in the sale of private health insurance plans to US citizens and provide subsidies to those who are earning four times less than the federal poverty line. The health insurance available through HealthCare.gov is in compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as “Obamacare”. The organization ensures redressal of customer queries whether existing or potential customers through its HealthCare.gov customer support service. So, either you wish to inquire about an existing plan or want to buy a new health insurance; HealthCare.gov customer support is there for assistance.
Experience The Remarkable Service of HealthCare.gov Customer Support
HealthCare.gov Customer Support provides answer to all the varied queries of the customers such as problem making payment, trouble logging in, changing plans, cancel plans, find the best health plan etc. If you have any such query or problem related to HealthCare health plans, you can reach their customer support for prompt and precise solution.
How to Reach HealthCare.gov Customer Support For Assistance?
When having any sort of query or problem related to HealthCare.gov insurance plan, you can choose from the following assistance option for quick resolution of your query or concern.
HealthCare.gov Customer Support Phone Number
If you wish to seek assistance from HealthCare.gov customer support experts via phone, you can dial the following phone numbers.
- Individuals & Families, Including Self-Employed: 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325) Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except holidays)
- Employers, Employees With SHOP offers, SHOP agents & Brokers: 1-800-706-7893 (TTY: 711)
- Open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- The SHOP Call Center is busiest every month between 13th to the 15th. For faster assistance, it is best to call earlier or later in the month.
- This service is not available on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, and on Christmas.
Email Support and Live Chat Support
If you are looking to get assistance from HealthCare.gov via email or live chat, unfortunately, there are no options available on the website for both.
Other Assistance Options
Individuals & Families, Including Self-Employed
- Get Answers To Top Questions: https://www.healthcare.gov/get-answers/
- Find Local Help/Agent-Broker Help on Demand: https://localhelp.healthcare.gov/#/
Employers, Employees With SHOP offers, SHOP agents & Brokers
- Get Answers To Common Questions: https://www.healthcare.gov/small-businesses/get-answers/
- Find Local Help: https://localhelp.healthcare.gov/#/
Social Media Pages
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HealthCareGov
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/HealthCareGov
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+healthcaregov
So, these are the assistance options available at HealthCare.gov to get assistance. For more information on HealthCare products and services, you can visit the official website of the organization via link https://www.healthcare.gov/.