If you are looking for ways to contact Gamefly Customer Support, this is your go-to post. In this guide, you will learn various ways to reach out to Gamefly professionals. Before you check out the methods to contact the authorized staff and receive help, let’s learn about Gamefly.
Gamefly, owned by Alliance Entertainment, specializes in providing video game rental subscription services for various game consoles and handheld game consoles, including Xbox, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PSP, PlayStation Vita Game Boy Advance, Wii, GameCube, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, DS, and 3DS.
Gamefly Customer Support through Phone Service
Do you have questions related to shipping, billing, etc.? Do you want to know how credit cards are used? Do you wish to know what is GameLock or how long will it take to get games or movies? Or, if you want to know what should you do when your rental item is lost or if you want to know how to cancel your Gamefly Membership? – Regardless of your queries, the efficient team at Gamefly will ensure that you are given the best assistance. It has a team of adroit professionals who would do anything to resolve your problem.
Just dial the Gamefly Customer Support phone number during working hours Monday through Friday.
- Phone Number: Call (888) 986-6400
- Working Hours: Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm CST
Dial the number and stick to the instructions to speak to a real person.
Is there any other way to contact Gamefly Customer Support apart from the phone service?
Certainly! You can check the following options for instantaneous help.
Gamefly Customer Email Support
If you are someone who wants to keep track of all the conversations handy, the Email Support option seems to be the right fit. Gamefly lets its customers send across their queries and concerns via email. The email service is 24/7. It doesn’t matter whether you are writing to Gamefly on Monday or Sunday. The tech guys will get back to you as soon as they find an answer.
- Go to the Gamefly Support page or click here.
- Click the “Email” button to submit your query.
How to Submit a Request?
Submitting a request would compel the team at Gamefly to respond to you within no time. To submit a request, here’s what you need to do.
- Visit the “Submit a Request” page by clicking here.
- You will see this message on the top of the screen “Please be advised that your shipment and return may take longer to process due to carrier volume issues and increased processing time due to pandemic protocols. Thank you for your understanding and patience.”
- If your query is about something else and you want to go ahead with it, submit certain details in the required fields.
- Enter “Your Email Address”.
- “Subject” – provide a subject title of your query.
- In the “How can we help you?” field, you will have a drop-down menu to choose the right option. (Billing, Feedback, Damaged Game/ Movie, Account, General Question, Website Issue, Wrong Game/ Movie, Promotions, Shipping, Purchase, and Gift Certificate)
- After selecting the right option, enter details in the “Description” field.
- Click the “Submit” button.
The support staff will respond as soon as possible.
Amongst other ways to get help is to check out the FAQs section on the website. You may also like to click the “Help” icon on the Gamefly website to start chatting.