Facebook is undoubtedly a great social networking website that has won millions of hearts across the world. Since its inception in 2006, the craze of Facebook doesn’t seem to be diminishing even after 11 years. Facebook is a good way to get connected with world and people throughout the world. While the user-friendliness and engaging features of Facebook are quite appealing and amaze users, the slow loading issue in Facebook sometimes frustrates the users a lot. If you are looking for a solution to the improper Facebook loading slow issue, then this is your guide.
Although there are different factors that can cause the problem with the slow page loading in Facebook, Followings are some of the simple and easy steps that can be taken to resolve the problems quickly.
Facebook Loading Slow? 5 Step To Make It Load Fast
- The most common reason of the issue is the wrong computer date and time settings. Correct the date, time and time zone of your computer.
- Update your browser if you are using an older version.
- Delete all the temporary files and cookies.
- Disable browser add-ons or extensions.
- Try disabling security software.
After following the above-mentioned tips and tricks, Your Facebook loading slow issues will be fixed.