Electronic Arts Inc., generally known as EA, is the second-biggest video game companies in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization. The company was a leader of the early home computer games. At present, EA is known for developing and publishing games of many established franchises, including Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Battle Field, Dragon Age, Star Wards, FIFA, NBA Live, NHL, and more.
If you have bought any games or other product/services, but experiencing some issues or have queries, you can easily seek assistance by calling on EA customer support number. Below you can find the different support options to contact EA customer support and seek appropriate assistance.
Guide to Contact EA Customer Support Number
For common queries related to your EA Game or account, you can consider using the Search Help option. At the Search Help support option, all you need to do is enter your query or a related keyword in the provided field and look for the relevant help guide in the search result. Below are the steps to get to the Search Help option.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the home page of EA games (https://www.ea.com/).
- Once you are on the homepage of EA games, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the Help option.
- Clicking on the Help option will direct you to the next page where you will need to enter your query or a related keyword in the search bar. Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard. This will display the search result with relevant help guides.
- From the search result, you will need to select the appropriate guide to getting help for your particular issue or concern.
Another support option offered by EA customer support to provide assistance for your problem is through Answer HQ. Under the Answers HQ section, you can easily get help from the community. Also, you can find useful tips and level up by answering player questions 24 by 7. Below are the steps that you will need to follow to get to the Answer HQ page.
- Go to the home page of EA games (https://www.ea.com/) on your computer web browser.
- Once you are on the homepage of EA games, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the Help
- Clicking on the Help option will direct you to the next page where you will need to scroll down to locate the Answers HQ section and click on the Visit Answers HQ You will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you can browse through the different options to get appropriate help for your queries and concerns instantly.
Social Networking Sites
EA is also available on almost all popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. You can share your feedback, experience, suggestions, and raise queries on these social media pages of EA. Below are the direct links to the social media pages you will need to visit to contact EA customer support.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EA
- Twitter https://twitter.com/ea
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ea
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/EA
Email, Live Chat, and Phone Number
If none of the above-mentioned support options don’t help you get reliable assistance for your problem, you can also seek assistance by calling on EA customer support number or you can use Email or Live Chat support options. However, to get access to these options, you will need to follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the home page of EA (https://www.ea.com/).
- Once you are on the home page, you will need to click on the CONTACT US This will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will either need to search for the product using the search option or you can select the product from the displayed options.
- Once you have selected the product, you will need to select the platform you are playing on.
- After selecting the platform, you will need to select the topic from the given list and then select the issue you are experiencing from another list.
- Similarly, you will need to follow the on-screen instructions to get to the support options like email, live chat, and phone number.
So, these are the different support options that you can use to contact EA customer support for assistance.