Developed by Bungie (a Washington-based video game developer), Destiny is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter video game that is available online only. After separating from Activision, Destiny is now self-published by Bungie and is available for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One consoles.
Cited as one of the greatest video games ever made, it sold more than US$325 million at retail in five days of its release. Winner of BAFTA Award for Best Game, Destiny is known for its engaging storyline and lag-free platform. However, should you ever need assistance regarding any of the Destiny-related issues or queries, you can seek reliable assistance from Destiny customer support.
Guide To Contact Destiny Customer Support
One of the best ways to seek assistance from Destiny customer support is through Help Article. Using the Help Article, you can get a reliable solution for all your Destiny game-related issues. To know how to get to the Help Articles section, follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Destiny Game (Bungie) using the URL – https://www.bungie.net/.
- Once you are on the homepage of the Destiny game, you will need to click or tap on the HELP option located in the top section menu. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears on your screen, you will need to select the ARTICLES This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your query or keyword related to it in the Search box and press the Search This will display a search result on your screen.
- From the search result that will appear on your screen, you will need to select the relevant help article and follow the information provided in it to overcome the problem with your Destiny Game.
- Alternatively, you can also browse through the list of help articles provided under the Featured Articles
- Moreover, there are also different categories mentioned on the HELP page which you can browse to find a solution for your issue accordingly. Different categories provided on the HELP page are as follows:
- Destiny Content Support
- Error Codes and Troubleshooting
- Silver and Eververse
- Platform Support
- General and Account Support
- Legacy Support
Another ideal way to seek assistance from Destiny Customer Support is through HELP FORUM. At Destiny Help Forum, you can browse through the different threads to find a solution for the problem (if any other member has already raised a question regarding your problem) or you can post your query and wait for the response from the Destiny customer support representative or other members. To know how to get to the Help Forum section, follow the information provided below.
- Firstly, you will need to go to the homepage of Destiny Games (Bungie) on your computer web browser using the URL – https://www.bungie.net/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Bungie, you will need to click or tap on the HELP You will find it located in the menu on the top section. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu that will appear on your screen, you will need to select the HELP FORUM You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you can browse through the different threads to find an answer for your query or concern, or you can post your query as a new thread.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
For common queries related to the Destiny game or other games developed by Bungie, you can seek an answer by visiting the FAQ section. Below are the steps that you will need to follow to get to the FAQ section.
- Open a web browser on your phone or computer and navigate to the homepage of Destiny Game (Bungie) using the URL – https://www.bungie.net/.
- Once you are on the homepage of the Destiny game, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the FAQ option located under the Help You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to browse through the different frequently asked questions to find an answer for your particular query or concern.
Social Network Sites
Destiny Games is active on popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. If you wish to follow Destiny games on these social media platforms, you can follow them using the direct links provided below.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Bungie
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bungie/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/bungie
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/Bungie
So, these are the different ways that you can consider contacting Destiny Customer Support for seeking assistance regarding your queries and concerns related to the games.