Designed and developed by Apple, Safari is a web browser, specially developed for iOS-based devices. Based on the WebKit engine, Safari is a default browser on Apple devices. Earlier it was available for Windows devices, however, it was discontinued in 2012.
Most Common Issues of Safari
Although Apple is trusted by users for its flawless products, however, this doesn’t make Safari an error-free product. Being a technical program, you may find it coming up with errors and issue in some way or another. The most common issues encountered by users generally include the following.
- Pages getting inaccessible or functioning oddly
- Frequent notification warning or dialog boxes appearing.
- Slow scrolling response
- Window or tab freezing
- Slow internet browsing
- Plugins or Add-ons compatibility issue
- Push notification not working
If you are also facing these type of issue and looking for Apple Safari Customer Service phone number so you can contact Apple Safari support service by the following medium.
Official Apple Safari Customer Service
To get any issue or error resolved in your Safari web browser, Apple offers excellent Apple Safari Customer Service. So, next time you need assistance, look no further than the following support options.
- Apple Safari Customer Service link – https://support.apple.com/en-in/safari
- Apple Support Community – https://discussions.apple.com/welcome
- Product based Support – https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups&PRKEYS=
- Phone number – 1-800-275-2273 (USA) and 1-800-263-3394 (Canada)