AOL which is short for American Online is the most recognized name as an internet service provider. The company offers multiple plans for consumers to subscribe as per their need. Though AOL is regarded as the pioneer of the Internet service, there are several common issues that many users have reported frequently.
How to Contact AOL Customer Service?
AOL offers multiple ways to contact AOL customer support team. You can send your query to them via email or you can have a live chat session with their expert by visiting the support section on their website. In addition, AOL lets you directly connect to an AOL Customer Service Representative for real-time answers to your queries. Following are the AOL Customer Service phone number:
- For Account Support 1-800-827-6364 (Mon-Fri: 8am-12am ET; Sat: 8am-10pm ET)
- For Password Reset 1-800-827-6364 (Mon-Fri: 8am-1am ET; Sat-Sun: 8am-10pm ET)
- For Sign up related queries 1-800-827-6364 (Mon-Fri: 8am-12am ET; Sat: 8am-10pm ET)
- For Technical Support (Paid Customers Only) 1-800-827-6364 (24 x 7)
- AOL TTY service for the deaf or hard-of-hearing 1-800-759-3323 (Must have TTY-enabled equipment)
Common Issues with AOL Service
- Connectivity issue: Frequent disconnection is preventing from accessing any website on the browser.
- Loading issues: Network is connected but a website page is taking a lot of time in loading.
- Getting an error message which reads: Unable to connect to DSL server: Server unavailable or unobtainable.
- Unable to access internet and router is blinking with red lights.