American Medical Response, Inc. (AMR) is a medical transportation company in the United States which is known for providing and managing community-based medical transportation services along with emergency (911), non-emergency and managed transportation, disaster response, and fixed-wing air ambulance service. The company has over 28,000 clinicians, with more than 6600 ambulances, along with air ambulances and contracted vehicles, transporting people living in over 4,000 communities throughout the country and globally.
AMR is committed to keep itself updated with the latest medical practices and procedures for patients and engage in inventing technologies to help customers meet their objectives. Moreover, to ensure the convenience of the customers’ concerns and queries, the company has a dedicated American Medical Response (AMR) Customer service phone number center which has different assistance options to help customers with their issues. To know phone number of American Medical Response Customer Service through the given assistance options, go through the information provided below.
Ways to Contact American Medical Response Customer Service
Facility Customer Login
If you are a contracted customer of AMR, a self-service link is provided by the AMR support in their customer database to access information such as:
- Access to your inquiries
- Checking the status of current patient inquiries for your account.
- Accessing the history of patient inquiries for your account.
The self-service portal allows you to have instant access to your personalized customer data, history of customer with a single button, documented follow-up of all customer inquiries, and user-friendly password accessibility. To access this self-service portal, you will need to sign in to Facility Customer Log-in. Here are the steps to do so:
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the American Medical Response
- Once you are on the homepage, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on t CUSTOMERS
- On the next screen, scroll down to get to the login page for Facility Customer.
- Enter your username and password in the provided fields and click on the LOGIN
- Once logged in, you can find the desired information as suggested above.
Social Network Sites
Though it is not among the assistance options provided by AMR Customer Service phone number, you can try seeking support by either sending a direct message or post your query on the AMR customer service social pages. Below are the direct links to the social networking pages of AMR customer service.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AMRAmericanMedicalResponse/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/amr_social?lang=en
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/amr_social/?hl=en
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
For common queries related to Medical Records, Bill Payment, Medicaid Cover, Insurance Cover, etc. you can find answers to such queries on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. To get to the FAQ section, follow these steps:
- Open the American Medical Response homepage on your browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on the Patient
- On the next page, you will need to click on the FAQS option located on the right-hand side.
- Once you are in the FAQS section, you can browse through the list of questions to find an answer to your particular query.
If you are looking to seek assistance from American Medical Response customer support phone number, you can get email assistance for billing inquiries and jobs or application status by sending a message to the following email.
- For Billing: [email protected]
- For Jobs or Application Status: [email protected]
If the above-mentioned ways don’t help you get assistance from AMR customer support, you can use phone assistance for instant resolution. Below you can find the relevant phone numbers to get help from AMR customer service.
- Emergency Phone Number: 911
- Billing Questions: 800 913 9106
- Request a Proposal: 855 267 0911
- HR Related Questions: 888 216 0899
- Employment Verifications: 877 235 3343
If you are from any of the states mentioned below, you can call on the direct billing number of that region:
- Georgia (Atlanta):537.6856
- Indiana (Evansville):452.3050
- New Hampshire (Manchester or Nashua):899.0338
- South Dakota:228.7601
So, these are the different ways that can help you contact American Medical Response customer service phone number when you need assistance for any of your queries or concerns.