Making music isn’t easy at all. To make the process, at least, sound easier to you, you must make up your mind to purchase Ableton products. All the amazing products, unique software and hardware, and instruments are world-class. Using these great products, musicians, DJs, and producers around the world make outstanding music. Sometimes the instruments showcase some problems that must be addressed by the right person. This is why the Company has set up its solid Ableton customer support. It is comprised of industry-trained and experienced people who can extend a helping hand immediately.
While using Ableton Live, a digital audio workstation developed by Ableton, you might run into some troubles. There’s nothing to be worried about as the tech guys at Ableton customer support hold your back. The knowledgeable personnel understand the importance of your work and can’t take it for granted, hence render the best support.
Several Ways to Contact Ableton Customer Support
The contact us page is a go-to place when you deal with some technical difficulties. Even if your problem is not related to tech, you can still land here to avail of yourself the best support. Before you purchase any Ableton products, you may want to get adequate information about them. Here you go! The Sales Support team is at your disposal if you need help with your order, the authorization process, or license.
- Sales Support: Simply submit a request! It won’t take much time. You only need to choose your language (English, German, French, and Japanese), choose your issue (Sales & License Support or Technical Support), Email Address, Subject (be descriptive), and enter the details of your request. Got files? Drop files or choose the attachment link before clicking “Submit”.
- Technical Support: Are you a registered customer? Are you looking for steps to create an Ableton account? Visit here to “Log In” and “Register” to avail technical support.
If you are a new customer, you must create an account as it would let you authorize and download Live. You will also get access to the library content. To create an account, enter your Email, Password, First Name (Optional), Last Name (Optional), choose your country or region, and check the box before clicking “Create Account”.
General Inquiries: Check out the following options for general inquiries –
- Dial Telephone Number: +49 30 288763-0 (Monday to Friday between 12 pm and 6 pm CET)
- Fax: + 49 30 288763-11 (Monday to Friday between 12 pm and 6 pm CET)
- Mailing Address: Ableton, Schönhauser Allee 6-7, 10119 Berlin, Germany
US Dealer Sales/ Marketing: You should reach out to the sales/ marketing team through the following options –
- Dial Telephone Number: +1-646-723-4550
- Mailing Address: Ableton Inc., 36 W. Colorado Blvd. Suite 300, Pasadena, CA 91105, USA
Special Inquiries: Got special inquiries? We have got special email addresses!
- US Dealer Inquiries ([email protected])
- Artist Relations ([email protected])
- Distributor/Dealer Inquiries ([email protected])
- Events and Sponsoring ([email protected])
- Public Relations ([email protected])
Remote Support: Ableton also provides remote support through TeamViewer. Using the software, knowledgeable staff can access to the user’s computers and render technical support directly. However, the user must confirm each TeamViewer session. Before starting the session, Ableton recommends a complete data backup.
Knowledge Base: Go to ableton.com/en/help/ or help.ableton.com/hc/en-us to find help articles on a range of products or topics. You can get support for your product license and shopping-related questions.