It is extremely important to keep your antivirus updated frequently for security reasons. No matter whether it is for Antivirus or any other application or operating system updates, the updates offer you with an enhanced and better features and usability. So, whenever you get a notification for your Antivirus updates or any other updates, make sure you allow it. If you are not able to update Webroot Antivirus and looking for a solution for this issue, then below are the steps that can help you get rid of the issue.
Steps to Update Webroot Antivirus
- Open Webroot antivirus from the system tray of your computer.
- Select “settings” available at the bottom of the antivirus windows and click on update option.
- Now click on the “check for updates now” button available at the window.
- It will search for updated version and will automatically start downloading it.
- After successful update, the antivirus will start automatically and will look for the existing keycode.
- It will show you the keycode and if it is correct, simply press “Agree and Install” button
- Afterward, click on “Save keycode and continue”.
- Restart your computer and start enjoying updated Webroot antivirus.
The above solutions should fix the problem of updating your Webroot antivirus in your device.