Facebook is undoubtedly a great social networking website that has won millions of hearts across the world. Since its inception in 2006, the craze of Facebook doesn’t seem to be diminishing even after 11 years. Facebook is a good way to get connected with world and people throughout the world. While the user friendliness and engaging features of Facebook are quite appealing and amaze users, the improper page loading issue in Facebook sometimes frustrates the users a lot. If you are looking for a solution to the improper Facebook page loading issue, then this is your guide.
Although there are different factors that can cause the problem with the page loading in Facebook, Followings are some of the simple and easy steps that can be taken to resolve the problems quickly.
- The most common reason of the issue is the wrong computer date and time settings. Correct the date, time and time zone of your computer.
- Update your browser if you are using an older version.
- Delete all the temporary files and cookies.
- Disable browser add-ons or extensions.
- Try disabling security software.
If even after following the above-mentioned tips and tricks, you are still getting improper Facebook page loading issues; it is suggested to seek advice from Facebook customer support.