Known by many names such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Windows Internet Explorer, IE, or MSIE, Internet Explorer is one of the oldest browsers in the history of the internet. During 2002-03, IE was the most widely used web browsers in the world. However, with the introduction of other browsers in the market, IE’s share in the market has declined significantly.
Most Common Issues in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer has been a leading browser for a very long time, with updated versions being released frequently by the company. However, technology will always bring some sort of issues and glitches regardless of the updates and versions one introduces. Some of the issues associated with Internet Explorer are given below:
- Unable to load page
- Download error
- Connectivity error
- Error codes
- Windows crashes, freezes or hangs
- Add-ons, plugins or third party programs issue.
Official Support Information for Internet Explorer
In order to troubleshoot or diagnose any issue in your Internet Explorer web browser, the company provides following support options to its users:
- Support – https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/products/internet-explorer
- Contact link – https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/contactus/
- Microsoft Edge help – https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/products/microsoft-edge