Developed by Mozilla Corporation (a subsidiary of Mozilla Foundation), Firefox is considered to be the second most used web browser in the world. Available for all major operating systems including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and iOS, Firefox is a fast, secure and reliable web browser that comprises everything a user expects from a browser.
Most Common Issues of Firefox
Like other web browsers, Mozilla Firefox is also vulnerable to several common issues. However, the company is known for providing adequate customer support to troubleshoot and diagnose problems reported by users. Some of these common issues are:
- Slow response
- Firefox stops working
- Crashing of tab or window frequently.
- Error codes
- Syncing error
- Unable to save settings or remember information
- Issues with add-ons, plugins or third-party software.
Official Support Information for Firefox
In case of any issue in your Mozilla Firefox web browser, you can seek assistance from any of the following customer support links:
- Support Center Assistance – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox
- Community support – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/get-community-support