FileZilla is a free cross-platform File Transfer Protocol (FTP) software for all major operating systems including Linux, MacOS, and Windows. It is basically used for transferring files over the internet by webmasters from all across the world.
How to Contact FileZilla Official Support Team?
To provide convenience to its users, FileZilla offers assistance for all FileZilla related issues and queries through various mediums mentioned below.
- FileZilla Forum Support: https://forum.filezilla-project.org/
- Bug Reports and Feature Request: https://trac.filezilla-project.org/
- FileZilla IRC channel: irc://chat.freenode.net/filezilla
Common Issues with FileZilla
Like other FTP software, Filezilla is also vulnerable to several common issues. So of such issues and errors are mentioned below.
- Filezilla FTP Connection Failure: Entering the incorrect password, username, DNS information and other DNS connectivity issues can cause a problem in setting FileZilla FTP connection.
- FileZilla Error Logs: When connecting via FTP, you may a get a different type of error logs such as login authentication failed, unrecognized command etc.